Situated overlooking the sea in an incomparable position at the far end of San Antonio bay, the Sirenis Seaview Country Club**** offers apartments and studios in low-rise Mediterranean design buildings- Considered one of the finest accommodation complexes on the island, its huge range of facilities cover everything needed for the perfect family holiday- Enjoy the beautiful sunsets in the bay from the hotel’s gardens!
The apartments and studios at the Sirenis Seaview Country Club**** are spacious and furnished with everything you and your family may need during your stay.
Studios comprise an open-plan sleeping area with 2 twin beds: 1x2m lounge area with sofa bed; sat TV; telephone; air conditioning; safe*; kitchenette; fridge; full bathroom; hairdryer ; Internet access Wi-Fi* ; voltage 220W ; furnished terrace or balcony ; Minimum Occupancy: 1 adult ; Maximum occupancy: 3 adults +1 child + 1 cot
For clients in self catering, the studios also have microwave, toaster and kettle. For clients in half board and All Inclusive, these items are available for hire.
Family Apartment: 83
1 separate bedroom with twin beds: 1x2m ; Living room with sofa bed for 2 people ; sat TV ; telephone ; air conditioning ; safe* ; kitchenette ; fridge; full bathroom ; hairdryer ; Internet access Wi-Fi* ; voltage 220W ; Furnished terrace or balcony ; Minimum Occupancy: 2 adults ; Maximum occupancy: 4 adults + 1 cot For clients in Self Catering, the apartments also have microwaves, toaster and kettle. For clients in half board and All Inclusive, these items are available for hire.
Specially adapted rooms: 10
Twin beds: 1x2m ; lounge area ; sat TV ; telephone ; air conditioning ; safe* ; fridge ; adapted bathroom with bathtub ; hairdryer ; Internet access Wi-Fi* ; Voltage 220W ; Furnished terrace or balcony. Minimum Occupancy: 1 adult ; Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults + 1 child + 1cot
The buffet restaurant in the Sirenis Seaview Country Club**** serves international style breakfast, lunch and evening meal to suit every taste. Enjoy the bars and snack-bars which are open all day and offer a wide variety of snacks.
- Pool Bar “Es Pins” (in high season)
- Snack Bar “La Palmera”
- 1 Indoor lounge bar “El Almirante”
- PUB “Nautilus”
- Buffet Restaurant “La Marina”
- “El Bucanero” Bar (indoor entertainment venue)
The Sirenis Seaview Country Club**** offers, in addition to the self catering and half board already available, the All Inclusive option. An ideal option, so you won’t have to worry about anything other than enjoying a fantastic holiday with your family!
All Inclusive Option:
Buffet Restaurant “La Marina”: Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Beverages included: water, wine, beer, soft drinks with lunch and dinner. Open from 08:00a-m to 10:30a-m, 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm and 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm
Snacks: hamburgers, hot dogs, salads, sandwiches, French fries, ice creams…from 1:00 am to 9:30 pm available in the Snack bar “La Palmera”
Drinks: An unlimited amount of hot, soft and local alcoholic drinks (excluding international brands -available from 10:00 am to midnight)
Even far from home you won’t miss anything- The Sirenis Seaview Country Club**** offers its customers a wide variety of services such as internet access with wifi, shops, medical centre and much more- Services and facilities in the hotel:
- 1 Adult’s pool with beach-type access
- 1 children pool (separate)
- Sun loungers and sun umbrellas
- 24h Reception
- Luggage room
- FAX (supplement payable)
- 5 Lifts
- Internet Centre (supplement payable)
- WIFI in public areas and guestrooms (supplement payable)
- Meeting rooms
- Sirenis VIP Lounge and Concierge Centre (Sirenis VIP Club members only)
- Laundry service (supplement payable)
- Coin-operated washing machines and tumble dryers
- Currency exchange
- Sirenis Shop: newspapers, magazines and beach articles
- Credit cards accepted: Visa, Master Card, Amex
- Postal Service
Services and facilities in the area:
- Bus Stop
- Medical Centre (external, supplement payable-
- Car rental
Sports & Activities
The hotel offers plenty of possibilities both for relaxation and entertainment, with sports and activities in addition to spacious terraces around the adult’s swimming pool and children’s pool, activities for adults, children’s playground. Sports and activities in the hotel:
- Mini Club (English speaking, supplement payable and subject to availability)
- Children's Playground
- Table tennis
- Small Gym
- Sauna (supplement payable)
- Jacuzzi (supplement payable)
- Computer games (paying)
- Recreation room (paying)
- Billiards (paying)
- Professional Shows
- Evening Entertainments Programme (English speaking)
- Daytime Entertainments Programme (English speaking)
Sports and activities in the area:
- Diving school PADI (external, with charge)
- Beach Sports (external, with charge)
New Summer 2012!
The Sirenis Aquagames park will cover an area of 4500 square metres and will have the following services and features:
- 9 metre high tower with 1 open toboggan and 1 water tube and 12 metre high tower with water tube, 1 open toboggan, kamikaze and free fall twister.
- Aquaracer: 4 lane speed slides.
- Themed Caribbean Pirates children’s area for 4-10yr olds with 10 children’s water slides and 4 splash barrels.
- Children’s area for 4-11 yr olds with water jets and sprinklers.
- Children’s swimming pool for 2-4 yr olds with animal statues and water sprinkler.
Available for hotel guests 6 days per week.