Sol Trinidad Hotel
Magaluf, Majorca, Spain
Most recent booking for this hotel was today at 13:48
“ Only thing lacking was air conditioning in the room8.3 Great
Colin from BarnsleyLoading...
“ just cum bk from this hotel and would deffo go bk could not fault it one bit :)9.7 Exceptional
Louise from BootleLoading...
NEW IN FOR SUMMER 2014! AIR-CONDITIONING IN ALL ROOMS FOR MORE FRESH AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Only 50 meters from the magnificent sandy beach of Calvia in the heart of the entertainment and shopping area, Sol Trinidad hotel is ideal for fun-filled vacations and for discovering the beauty of Mallorca.
The municipality of Calvia boasts one of the most beautiful beaches of the island and magnificent landscapes of mountains with pine and almond trees with a myriad of cycling and walking routes forming the perfect combination for any visitor searching for cultural traditions in a cool environment.
Sol Trinidad is 17 km away from the center of Palma and 28 km from the airport. There is a taxi stand and bus stop 50
meters away from the hotel.
The bar and reception areas of the hotel have been recently completely renovated.
- 375 bright and comfortable rooms, including adapted rooms for disabled guests.
- Furnished balconies with views to the pools or with fabulous sea views.
- Air-conditioning with individual control and ceiling fan.
- Bathroom with shower/bathtub.
- Satellite TV with remote control and international channels.
- Direct dial telephone.
- Mini Fridge (extra charge).
- Safe (extra charge).
Spacious dining areas:
- Buffet style air-conditioned restaurant with show cooking and great salad bar, fish and meat, fresh fruit and delicious desserts. International and regional cuisine. Open for Breakfast and Dinner.
- Gluten-free food and specific dishes for celiac (on request).
- Lounge bar offering a wide range of drinks, cocktails and long drinks.
- Pool Bar with a large variety of cold and hot snacks, drinks and cocktails.
Service and Facilities:
- 2 outdoor relaxing pools, including one for children, surrounded by the gardens and 1 indoor pool.
- Lounging areas with sunbeds by the pools.
- Internet Corner with 10 computers and WiFi internet in the public areas of the hotel (both with extra charge).
- Car rental.
- Foreign money exchange.
- Laundry and ironing services (extra charge).
- Outdoor private parking (extra charge).
- Medical services: chemist (100 m distance), Medical Centre (200 m) and private doctor on request.
Sports and Entertainment:
- Extensive sports programme for adults (aqua gym; water games; ping pong; darts; bowls and much more).
- Varied evening entertainment programme with live music and shows for all ages.
- Games room with pool tables and recreational machines.
- A wide range of water sports on the beach.
- Golf Courses in the nearby (2 km from Golf Poniente; 5 km from Golf Bendinat).
- Cycling and Trekking Routes in the area.
All guests will receive FUN PASS* band on their arrival to the hotel which includes:
- One free visit, of guest´s choice, to either the interactive attraction HOUSE or to the 5D Theatre ASYLUM at Katmandu Park, situated nearby the hotel.
- A free round of mini golf (18 holes) at Golf FantasiaTM in C/ Tenis, 3 (Palmanova).
- 50% discount on the entrance ticket per person to the rides at Katmandu Park throughout their stay.
- 1 free trial per person on the wave facility in Sol Wave House (between 9 and 11am. Subject to availability).
- 20% discount on the Double Flowrider® and Flowbarrel®Ten.
- 20% discount on food and beverage at Pipes Restaurant, Lohis and Banzai bars (champagne not included).
- Special taxi fares – only 1€ per person and per journey from your hotel to Katmandu Park, Wave House or Golf Fantasia (minimum 3 people).
*These benefits are subject to possible changes which will be communicated to the guest.
- 24 Hour Reception
- Sun bed
Our customer reviews
Sean from Burgess Hill
“ This hotel was ideal
“ Top Tip: Restaurant club and beach all near by
Dean from Canvey Island
“ A very clean hotel. Really needs air conditioning in the rooms as the fan does nothing to keep you cool and is very noisy.
Colin from Barnsley
“ Only thing lacking was air conditioning in the room
“ Top Tip: Great English owned restaurant by the beach calls tom browns
Louise from Bootle
“ just cum bk from this hotel and would deffo go bk could not fault it one bit :)
Marilyn from Ilford
Very nice hotel,staff friendly and helpful - rooms are cleaned everyday.
We stayed bed and breakfast and the choice was incrediable and you can eat as much as you like
Hotel is in a fantastic location to everything - great
Alexandra's restaurant turn left from hotel and its on the corner - lovely food, cocktails and staff really friendly. They serve pots of tea if you just want to sit outside and relax after the beach