Sol Menorca Hotel
Santo Tomas, Menorca, Spain
Most recent booking for this hotel was yesterday at 21:45
“ Excellent hotel. Probably the best buffet food we have had at a holiday hotel. Entertainment each evening and of a decent standard. Rooms spotlessly clean. Staff very friendly and helpful. Bar not particularly inviting - needs cosier furniture to relax in8.9 Excellent
Alan Victor from NorthamptonLoading...
“ lovely clean hotel, food and entertainment were excellent9.5 Exceptional
Paul from Stratford-Upon-AvonLoading...
The Sol Menorca Hotel opposite Santo Tomás Beach and next to Adeodato and Binigaus Beaches enjoys a privileged location right next to the sea. It is an adults and couples only hotel with superior quality personalised service making it an ideal hotel for vacations without kids.
It is the first hotel in Menorca with BIOSPHERE HOTEL certification for its excellent environmental management. Located 15 minutes from Menorca Airport, 4 km. from Es Migjorn, 26 km. from Mahón and 25 km. from Ciudadela. There is a bus stop right outside the Sol Menorca hotel.
Hotel exclusively for adults over 15 years of age
About our rooms Sol Menorca:
- 171 double rooms with lateral sea views for up to 2 people
- 17 economy rooms with no sea views
- majority of the rooms have a terrace
- Bathroom with hair-dryer and magnifying mirror
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Satellite TV
- Direct dial telephone
Services and facilities Sol Menorca:
- Swimming pool towel service (with deposit)
- Souvenir store
- Laundrette with dryers (€)
- Car rental
- Limited number of car park spaces (additional charge)
- Spacious terraces with sea view
- Direct access to beach promenade
- WIFI Internet connection in all public areas (additional charge)
Leisure services Sol Menorca:
- Outdoor swimming pool surrounded by 3,000 m2 of gardens
- Free gym for our guests
- Reduced daytime entertainment programme adapted to guest needs (6 days each week)
- Daily evening entertainment with occasional professional shows
- Pool tables (€)
- Games room and Internet corner (€)
(*) HOTEL NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN
Restaurants and bars Sol Menorca
- Air conditioned restaurant offering sea views, with extensive buffet of salads, cold meats, cheeses, island specialties corner, show cooking of meats and fish, vegetables and a variety of hot dishes and pastas. In high season enjoy breakfast outside on the restaurant terrace
- Lounge bar with terrace and views over the beach
- Pool bar (high season)
- Snack bar service (*)RESTAURANT CLOSED DURING LUNCHTIME
Our customer reviews
Philip from Exeter
“ We have found this hotel very comfortable, quiet and ideally located for a relaxing holiday.
G from Hemel Hempstead
“ All rooms not facing the pool are to be avoided,our room was above the kitchens and we insisted on being moved, it was a vast improvement and after that we had s superb holiday
“ Top Tip: Two good walks and plenty of hidden coves
Malcolm from Leeds
“ ideal for a quiet, laid back holiday. The resort only offers the beach and nothing else.
“ Top Tip: Bus stop outside the hotel
Jane from Milton Keynes
“ As an adults only hotel, it attracts a much older clientele, which we found rather too old for us. And the competition for sunbeds in the pool area was quite wearing. The wifi in the hotel is very expensive, very slow and very hard to access; so don't book this hotel if wifi access is important.
“ Top Tip: The Bar Halley offers free, fast wifi internet access to its customers and the staff are friendly and attentive.
Alan Victor from Northampton
“ Excellent hotel. Probably the best buffet food we have had at a holiday hotel. Entertainment each evening and of a decent standard. Rooms spotlessly clean. Staff very friendly and helpful. Bar not particularly inviting - needs cosier furniture to relax in