Playa De Las Americas, Tenerife, Spain
Most recent booking for this hotel was 26 minutes ago
“ very nice staff and hotel will be going again in the next winter8.7 Excellent
Maureen from PontefractLoading...
“ Excellent hotel,good service. Nice food ,room nice and space uses lovely and clean, would go back again really injoyed our stay there .8.9 Excellent
David from PontefractLoading...
314, incl. 16 communicating 24 rooms with double beds with complete bathroom, balcony,telephone, air conditioning,minibar, music chanel, hairdryer and TV (satellite aerial), Safe for hire,Complimentary toiletries in the bathroom upon arrival.
- Swimming Pool- 2 fresh water pools, of which one is heatable and the other,smaller one, has a water chute and a large shallow area for children “Nenelandia”.
- Room Service
- A main Restaurant with Buffet service, offering a varied choice (incl. vegetariandishes) and “Show Cooking” specialities from our Grill. The poolside Snack Bar 'La Palapa” in the garden serves snacks and lunch a la carte and 3 Bars (including the pool bar)
- 2 Meeting Rooms
- Tennis Court
- Mini Golf
- Other sports like Volley ball, blliards, aerobics, etc
- Live Music in the evening
- Sports and other day time activities
- Room Service
- Smoking Policy
Local amenities & attractions close to Bitacora Hotel
- Los Cristianos 2Km
- Beach 350m
- Club de Golf Las Américas 1Km
Our customer reviews
Irene from Liverpool
“ Great hotel great food all staff nice and friendly recommend it 100%o
“ Top Tip: Plenty to see and do outside of hotel
Maureen from Pontefract
“ very nice staff and hotel will be going again in the next winter
“ Top Tip: some decent pubs and entertaiment
David from Pontefract
“ Excellent hotel,good service. Nice food ,room nice and space uses lovely and clean, would go back again really injoyed our stay there .
“ Top Tip: So close to all you want just have to have a little walk out to fine great pubs and loads of shops to look round .
Wendy from Walsall
“ Excellent all round
“ Top Tip: So much to do we used several local bars
Lee from Egremont
“ Perfect family Holliday, close to the beach.
“ Top Tip: Restaurant clubs pubs and beach were all very close to the hotel, we were all inclusive but if we weren't there would of been plenty of places to eat/drink with reasonable prices.