Aes Club Hotel
Ovacik, Dalaman, Turkey
Most recent booking for this hotel was yesterday at 23:46
“ Lovely clean hotel wasnt much entertainment but was last week of season but really close to the town and cost £3.50 for a taxi which is only ten lira could walk in 10 minutes anyway , trips where great and cheap.8.9 Excellent
Joanne Lyn from CheltenhamLoading...
“ Hotel clean, staff friendly and polite. Food reasonable and plentiful9.2 Magnificent
Peter from WirralLoading...
The Aes Club Hotel is brand new for 2011 being fully built ready for this season. Located in the quiet resort of Ovacik only a short 5 minutes walk from the main road where there are an abundance of local buses and taxies ready to take you to the busy centre of Hisaronu or down to the blue sea’s of Oudeniz. Or if you wish you can walk to the near resort of Hisaronu enjoying the mountain views it takes around 20 minutes. Due to the hotel being slightly out of resort centre’s we do not recommend this hotel for anybody with walking difficulties.
- Swimming Pool (Inclusive)
- Children's Pool (Inclusive)
- Restaurant (Inclusive)
- Bar (Inclusive)
- Shuttle to the beach (Inclusive)
- Children's Playground (Inclusive)
- Children's Club (Inclusive)
- Sauna (Inclusive)
- Fitness Centre (Inclusive)
- Turkish Bath (Inclusive)
- Pool Table (Inclusive)
- Table Tennis (Inclusive)
- TV Lounge (Inclusive)
- Internet Service (Pay Locally)
- Laundry Service (Pay Locally)
- Soft Animation (Inclusive)
- Entertainment (Inclusive)
- Hairdressers (Pay Locally)
- Babysitter (Pay Locally)
- Pool Bar (Inclusive)
- Lobby Bar (Inclusive)
- Safety Box (Inclusive)
- Generator (Inclusive)
- Massage Service (Pay Locally)
- Swimming Pool with Children`s section (Inclusive)
- Lift (Inclusive)
- Air Conditioning (Inclusive)
- TV (Inclusive)
- Telephone (Pay Locally)
- Hairdryer (Inclusive)
- Mini-Bar (Pay Locally)
- Safe Box (Inclusive)
- Balcony or Terrace (Inclusive)
- Shower (Inclusive)
- Room Service (Pay Locally)
The All Inclusive system will operate between 07:30-00:00 in limited bar and food Outlets.
Food: Food varieties in limited bar and food outlets between 07:30 - 00:30.
Beverages: Beverages varieties in limited bar and food olutlets between 07:30 - 00:00.After 00:00, all drinks are extra.
Minibar: Water in minibar is always regularly filled whenever emptied. (1 bottles of 1,5 lt. water daily)
Breakfast: 07:30 - 10:00
Late Breakfast: 10:00 - 11:00
Lunch: 12:30 - 14:00
Dinner: 19:30 - 21:30
Midnight Snacks: 23:30 - 00:30 (Soup)
Snacks: 14:00 - 18:00
Tea time: 17:00 - 18:00
All Inclusive Facilities
- Pool Table: You may have the Pool table cue and the balls from reception with a deposit.
- Table Tennis: You may have the Table Tennis rackets and the balls from Animation Team with a deposit.
- Sauna And Turkish Bath: Sauna and Turkish Bath is open between 09:00 - 19:00 free of charge.
- Fitness Center can be used between the hours of 09:00 – 12:00 and 14:00 – 19:00.
- Mini Club: Teddy Club is in service between the hours of 10:00 – 12:00 and 15:00 – 17:00 for the ages between 04 – 12 . (Mini Club serves only in the high season)
- Swimming pools
- Animation: By the pool between 10:00 ve 17:00 , at night mini disco , sketches and kind of games.
- Pool Bar: It’s near the pool; with local alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks, between 10:00 – 00:00.
- Terrace Bar: Enjoy your time with local alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks, between 21:00 – 00:00
- Check in/Check out
- Sun bed
Our customer reviews
Gaynor from Port Talbot
“ Nice clean friendly hotel , very quiet when we stayed as it going into last week of season. Short walk into Hisaronau town but easy to get on local dolmas . Central to explore plenty of places. Think it could get pretty crowded in peak season .All in all we had a pleasant stay
“ Top Tip: Nice views of mountain .central for lots of places to explore
Joanne Lyn from Cheltenham
“ Lovely clean hotel wasnt much entertainment but was last week of season but really close to the town and cost £3.50 for a taxi which is only ten lira could walk in 10 minutes anyway , trips where great and cheap. Hotel rooms are lovely staff freindly food was ok not great for little children as not much choice for them ,is as states a 4 star and everything is as shows in photos only been back 12 hours and looking to book again .
“ Top Tip: jeep safari is a must great day out try to book with rep as a lot of different compaines but can have a great laugh with animal who runs the safari £12 each for a day and get feed as well .All so the daylan river again a must same price.
Peter from Wirral
“ Hotel clean, staff friendly and polite. Food reasonable and plentiful
“ Top Tip: Billys beach lagoon excellent free shuttle bus from hotel. Plenty of bars and restaurants within a short walk
Andrew from Whitchurch
“ We had a great time! The staff were very friendly, hotel clean and food was fab! Would love to come back!
“ Top Tip: Really enjoyed using the free shuttle bus down to Billy's Beach - beautiful beach!
John from Liverpool
“ went near end oct,hotel was clean our room was large family room,food very good,entertainment i think was over as not a lot happening.overall very good apart from entertainment which was very poor,kids were bored.
“ Top Tip: boat trips,andjeep safari are great