Holiday Inn Hull Marina
Sutton On Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Most recent booking for this hotel was 14/04/2014 at 03:10
“ Well situated and dining room overlooking marina8.3 Great
Geraldenne from Barnard CastleLoading...
“ Good position for restaurants and town8.8 Excellent
Anthony from WarwickLoading...
- Disabled Facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- 24 Hour Reception
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available
- Meeting Facilities
- Indoor Pool
- Satellite TV
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hairdryer in each room
- Trouser press in each room
- Minibar in each room
- Telephone In Each Room
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Limited room service for hot food
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Wake Up Call Available
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas
- Disabled Access Bedrooms
- Disabled toilets on ground floor
- Wheelchair Access
- Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
- Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
- Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In-room Broadband
- In-room Modem Hook up
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Private dining services
- Lounge Menu
- Breakfast to go
- Games Console
- [Channels] News
- [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- [Channels] Childrens
Our customer reviews
Geraldenne from Barnard Castle
“ Well situated and dining room overlooking marina
Anthony from Warwick
“ Good position for restaurants and town
Raymond from Halifax
Third visit to this superb hotel, it improves with every visit,staff always friendly and ready to help
or go the extra yard to ensure your stay is perfect.
IHG club card most useful and in no time enough points for five free stays anywhere! at no extra cost, well worth signing up for.
Room was top notch,with a view over the marina a bathroom that would stand any inspection.
Can't improve on perfection ? this hotel can.
“ Top Tip: Close to Hull town centre, just a 5 min walk.
Allan from Bridlington
“ we found the hotel very nice. but the food and drink very expensive ?
“ Top Tip: very good for city centre shopping.pubs and restaurants
Alistair from York
“ Excellent locatio for the city centre but still quiet and peaceful by the Marina.