Holiday Inn Hull Marina
Sutton On Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Most recent booking for this hotel was yesterday at 22:19
“ Excellent locatio for the city centre but still quiet and peaceful by the Marina.9.9 Exceptional
Alistair from YorkLoading...
“ Excellent Staff all of them maid me and my wife feel Welcome, warm & special. nothing was a problem to them and they treated supperbly. Will go back again in the future.8.5 Excellent
John D from MiddlesbroughLoading...
- Disabled Facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- 24 Hour Reception
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available
- Meeting Facilities
- Indoor Pool
- Satellite TV
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hairdryer in each room
- Trouser press in each room
- Minibar in each room
- Telephone In Each Room
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Limited room service for hot food
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Wake Up Call Available
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas
- Disabled Access Bedrooms
- Disabled toilets on ground floor
- Wheelchair Access
- Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
- Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
- Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In-room Broadband
- In-room Modem Hook up
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Private dining services
- Lounge Menu
- Breakfast to go
- Games Console
- [Channels] News
- [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- [Channels] Childrens
Our customer reviews
Allan from Bridlington
“ we found the hotel very nice. but the food and drink very expensive ?
“ Top Tip: very good for city centre shopping.pubs and restaurants
Alistair from York
“ Excellent locatio for the city centre but still quiet and peaceful by the Marina.
John D from Middlesbrough
Excellent Staff all of them maid me and my wife feel Welcome, warm & special. nothing was a problem to them and they treated supperbly.
Will go back again in the future.
“ Top Tip: Just like the location ideal for everything around the area.
Peter from Halifax
“ Staff extremely pleasant and helpful
“ Top Tip: Try 'yes Italian' across the road for dinner,
Susan from Newport
“ We liked the setting of this hotel on the marina. It was pleasant to look out at the boats whilst having our meals in the restaurant. The staff were all very friendly and welcoming. When driving to the hotel from the west we missed the turning which said "Marina" and had to drive quite a distance before we were able to turn around.