Days Hotel Manchester City
Manchester, United Kingdom
Most recent booking for this hotel was yesterday at 18:50
“ We always find this hotel very convenient for shows and shopping in Manchester. The staff are very good and the breakfast excellent. The rooms are satisfactory, although this time we did not have such a comfy bed. We were wondering if people are given a slightly inferior room when booking through a third party as we have always booked directly from the hotel before and been very satisfied.7.7 Very Good
Carolyn J from LeekLoading...
“ Great hotel, staff are excellent, location is perfect for visitors, room was very clean and the breakfasts are top quality8.6 Excellent
Alan from FinglasLoading...
The Days Hotel City Double & Single bedrooms have recently benefited from a £1.5 million hotel refurbishment, offering further value for money, style and comfort in an impressive city centre location. All hotel rooms are ensuite, quiet, clean and comfortable, consisting of a mixture of double, single and twin bedrooms. All hotel rooms come properly equipped. Power shower, remote control widescreen televisions, free satellite channels, complimentary tea and coffee facilities, FREE WiFi and high speed broadband internet access, direct dial telephones, work desks, irons, ironing boards and hairdryers are all standard.
- 24 Hour Reception
- Business Conference, Meeting facilities and free Wi-Fi
- Car Park An inexpensive Multi-storey car park is adjacent
- Check in/Check out Check-in: 14:00/Check-out: 11:00
- Children's facilities Chlidrens Menus and High chairs are available
- Entertainment Hotel bar
- Disabled Facilities an inexpensive Multi-storey car parking adjacent (
- Internet Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
- Ironing Facilities Irons and Ironing Boards are in each room
- Laundry Dry Cleaning and Laundry services are available
- Luggage storage is available at reception
- Meeting Room Conference, Meeting facilities and free Wi-Fi
- Parking An inexpensive Multi-storey car park is adjacent
- Room Service Limited hours: 19:00 - 22:00
- Shops Harvey Nicols and Selfridges are 600m away
- Smoking Policy The entire hotel is non-smoking
- WiFi Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel
- Children's facilities Cots are availablr free of charge on request
- Disabled Facilities Some rooms have disabled access.
- Ironing Facilities Iron Nad Ironing Boards in the rooms
- Room Service Limited room service available from 19:00 to 22:00
- Shaving Socket
- Smoking Policy All rooms are non-smoking
- Tea and Coffee making facilities in all rooms
- Telephone Direct Dial Telephones in all rooms
- TV Widescreen Flat Screen TVs in all rooms
- Wake Up Wake up calls are available on request
- WiFi Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
Property characteristics of Days Hotel Manchester City
- Constructed in 1992
- Last renovated in 2008
- 5 floors
- 117 rooms
Local amenities & attractions close to Days Hotel Manchester City
- Canal Street & Village (gay village) 200 metres
- Manchester Apollo (live music venue) 800 metres
- Manchester Cornerhouse Cinema (art house films) 300 metres
- Palace Theatre (musicals, concerts) 300 metres
- Town Hall (historical attraction) 600 metres
- Bridgewater Hall (classical concerts) 600 metres
- Manchester Academy (alternative music) 500 metres
- Manchester Museum (natural history) 800 metres
Our customer reviews
Amrita from Ashton-under-lyne
“ Kept getting phone calls saying tv volume was too loud and other people was complaining. You book hotels to enjoy yourself and relax not to keep getting nagged by phone or door telling you to turn volume down when it was on 5. Will not b staying here again!!!!!!!!!!
Neil from Camberley
[This customer did not leave a comment]
“ Top Tip: Was'nt sure what to expect pleasantly surprised great hotel good facilities great breakfast would definitely stay again and recommend to friends
Carolyn J from Leek
“ We always find this hotel very convenient for shows and shopping in Manchester. The staff are very good and the breakfast excellent. The rooms are satisfactory, although this time we did not have such a comfy bed. We were wondering if people are given a slightly inferior room when booking through a third party as we have always booked directly from the hotel before and been very satisfied.
Barbara from Crewe
“ I was vey happy with this hotel. I stayed here for one night with 10 family members. One of the party was given a double room instead of a twin and was not really given a reasonable explanation. But the rooms were very nice and breakfast was very good.
J from Shipley
“ We try to stay at Days Hotel whenever we have a weekend away in Manchester. It is ideally situated for shopping, entertainment, bars and restaurants. The staff are really friendly and helpful. The rooms are very clean, there is everything you need in a hotel room. The food in The Hub is great value for money and the breakfast is always good.