Days Hotel Manchester City
Manchester, United Kingdom
Most recent booking for this hotel was 04/03/2014 at 22:14
“ We try to stay at Days Hotel whenever we have a weekend away in Manchester. It is ideally situated for shopping, entertainment, bars and restaurants. The staff are really friendly and helpful. The rooms are very clean, there is everything you need in a hotel room. The food in The Hub is great value for money and the breakfast is always good.8.4 Great
J from ShipleyLoading...
“ Great hotel next to Manchester Uni. Comfy room, nice decor, pleasant staff & cracking breakfast. Parking right next door for £10 per 24h. Great value for £50. I think it looks recently refurbished. I'd definitely stay there again & take the family.10.0 Spectacular
Scott from LinlithgowLoading...
The Days Hotel City Double & Single bedrooms have recently benefited from a £1.5 million hotel refurbishment, offering further value for money, style and comfort in an impressive city centre location. All hotel rooms are ensuite, quiet, clean and comfortable, consisting of a mixture of double, single and twin bedrooms. All hotel rooms come properly equipped. Power shower, remote control widescreen televisions, free satellite channels, complimentary tea and coffee facilities, FREE WiFi and high speed broadband internet access, direct dial telephones, work desks, irons, ironing boards and hairdryers are all standard.
- 24 Hour Reception
- Business Conference, Meeting facilities and free Wi-Fi
- Car Park An inexpensive Multi-storey car park is adjacent
- Check in/Check out Check-in: 14:00/Check-out: 11:00
- Children's facilities Chlidrens Menus and High chairs are available
- Entertainment Hotel bar
- Disabled Facilities an inexpensive Multi-storey car parking adjacent (
- Internet Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
- Ironing Facilities Irons and Ironing Boards are in each room
- Laundry Dry Cleaning and Laundry services are available
- Luggage storage is available at reception
- Meeting Room Conference, Meeting facilities and free Wi-Fi
- Parking An inexpensive Multi-storey car park is adjacent
- Room Service Limited hours: 19:00 - 22:00
- Shops Harvey Nicols and Selfridges are 600m away
- Smoking Policy The entire hotel is non-smoking
- WiFi Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel
- Children's facilities Cots are availablr free of charge on request
- Disabled Facilities Some rooms have disabled access.
- Ironing Facilities Iron Nad Ironing Boards in the rooms
- Room Service Limited room service available from 19:00 to 22:00
- Shaving Socket
- Smoking Policy All rooms are non-smoking
- Tea and Coffee making facilities in all rooms
- Telephone Direct Dial Telephones in all rooms
- TV Widescreen Flat Screen TVs in all rooms
- Wake Up Wake up calls are available on request
- WiFi Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
Property characteristics of Days Hotel Manchester City
- Constructed in 1992
- Last renovated in 2008
- 5 floors
- 117 rooms
Local amenities & attractions close to Days Hotel Manchester City
- Canal Street & Village (gay village) 200 metres
- Manchester Apollo (live music venue) 800 metres
- Manchester Cornerhouse Cinema (art house films) 300 metres
- Palace Theatre (musicals, concerts) 300 metres
- Town Hall (historical attraction) 600 metres
- Bridgewater Hall (classical concerts) 600 metres
- Manchester Academy (alternative music) 500 metres
- Manchester Museum (natural history) 800 metres
Our customer reviews
J from Shipley
“ We try to stay at Days Hotel whenever we have a weekend away in Manchester. It is ideally situated for shopping, entertainment, bars and restaurants. The staff are really friendly and helpful. The rooms are very clean, there is everything you need in a hotel room. The food in The Hub is great value for money and the breakfast is always good.
Charley from Southwell
“ This is very friendly and cheap, very clean and the maps of the city they gave out at reception were very helpful. We struggled driving in the city in the dark and they talked us in via mobile, right to the carpark. They are very security conscious which is ideal if you are travelling on your own. On the downside, the rooms are a little small and the walls are a bit thin, but on balance we were very impressed.
Scott from Linlithgow
“ Great hotel next to Manchester Uni. Comfy room, nice decor, pleasant staff & cracking breakfast. Parking right next door for £10 per 24h. Great value for £50. I think it looks recently refurbished. I'd definitely stay there again & take the family.
“ Top Tip: Reasonably close to O2 Apollo & Academy for attending music gigs
Neil from Thornton-cleveleys
Needed a cheap, comfortable hotel for an overnight stay after an evening out and this hotel did the job. Room nice, clean and comfortable. Staff friendly and breakfast decent. Paid £46.00 and was worth it.
If you are out and about all day/evening and just need somewhere to rest your head, would highly recommend it
Anthony Wayne from Neath
“ excellent attentive staff and a good full english breakfast with muller yoghurt kellogs cereals so the quality is good..rooms are smallish but with a good size comfortable double bed and a nice hot shower..there is a conservatory bar with house doubles £2.50 and a 3 course set menu in the hotel at £10.50 per person and the meal was good too..papers in the restaurant in the morning with your breakfast also..can find no fault with this hotel at all and a big plus is also its location..highly recommended
“ Top Tip: by foot..piccadily train station 5 mins chinatown 5 mins arndale wheel of manchester 10 mins urbis cathedral 15 mins from piccadily on metrolink old trafford 20 mins etihad stadium 10 mins