- Travel Republic, official sponsor of Take Me Out, to bring the “isle of Fernando’s” to life for holidaymakers
- The launch of the first Fernando’s – inspired bookable package1, celebrates the iconic holiday experiences from the show, including spa treatments and excursions
Official sponsor of Take Me Out, Travel Republic, is giving the general public a chance to experience a romantic getaway inspired by “Fernando’s” – for the first time. This holiday package will be available to book for a limited period only, from the 12th – 18th November 2019.
Whether it’s a couple’s first holiday or a special anniversary with a loved one, Travel Republic’s trip will give love birds a taste of Take Me Out. For almost a decade fans have watched those lucky enough to be chosen fly off to Fernando’s; and now avid viewers can themselves enjoy the sun, sea and glamour of the show’s famous destination with this bookable package. Staying in a 5* hotel and enjoying everything from spa treatments and mini golf, to trips in the local area, holidaymakers will be set for the dreamy delights of this sunny destination2.
Last year Spain was the most visited country by UK holidaymakers with 15.6 million visits3, and the islands surrounding it are the perfect choice for a week (or two) away. For those not in the market for a romantic rendezvous or seeking love elsewhere, there are plenty more islands in the sea to choose from, as the online travel company promises to help everyone find the holiday they deserve.
Frank Rejwan, Managing Director at Travel Republic, commented: “Working with Take Me Out to bring Fernando’s to life has been a great way to make fans feel part of the show whilst also giving them an incredible holiday experience. At Travel Republic, we work hard to make sure we can provide everyone with the holidays they want so we’re delighted to bring this never-seen-before bookable package holiday to our customers.”
To book your Take Me Out Fernando’s – inspired trip, visit https://www.travelrepublic.co.uk/offers/take-me-to-fernandos by the 18th November 2019.
Notes to editors
1 Hotel and package details will be revealed before booking at Travel Republic
2 Bookings made for the Fernando’s package will be located in Tenerife
3 Office of National Statistics (2018) Travel Trends (Section 3) – https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/leisureandtourism/articles/traveltrends/2018
Terms and Conditions
- The Fernando’s package is only available to those over 18 years old, who hold a valid passport and are a UK resident as of 12th November 2019
- Prices are per person and based on two adults sharing.
- This is a special offer and price shown is based on specific flight times, dates, airline and airport.
- Other flight dates and times, or flights from other airports, are available at an additional cost.
Fernando’s package includes:
- Seven nights All Inclusive accommodation at the GF Gran Costa Adeje in a Superior room – https://www.travelrepublic.co.uk/2-117415-1/gf-gran-costa-adeje
- Direct flights from their preferred airport to Tenerife South
- A pre-booked couples massage at the hotel. This includes a 25-minute massage and private use of the spa facilities
- Two tickets for the Mount Teide Cable Car at Sunset – https://www.travelrepublic.co.uk/attractions/tenerife/mount-teide-cable-car-at-sunset
- Details of how to book the package are available at https://www.travelrepublic.co.uk/offers/take-me-to-fernandos
- All Inclusive board basis includes; Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at the La Finca restaurant, choice of snacks and scoops of ice-cream during the day, local alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (soft drinks, mineral water, local beer, a selection of wines and other alcoholic drinks and cocktails from the all-inclusive bar and restaurant menu)
- Offer is limited to availability and may be withdrawn without notice.
- Travel Republic’s full terms and conditions apply: https://www.travelrepublic.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/agency-terms.aspx
About Travel Republic
- With more than two million holidaymakers booking through their websites in the UK and Ireland, Travel Republic (www.travelrepublic.co.uk) is one of the largest and most well-established online travel agents in Europe.
- With access to over 300,000 hotels, 200 airlines and over 1,000 destinations and flights from your local airport, Travel Republic offers a breadth of choice for holiday makers. Holidays are offered at incredibly competitive prices, enabled by highly sophisticated technology, and supported by high levels of service.
- Travel Republic is part of dnata and the Emirates Group, and has been successfully helping people book their hotels, flights and other travel arrangements since 2003.
FremantleMedia Limited and its associated agencies and companies are not responsible for the administration of this promotion and accept no liability to any persons for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion, including but not limited to system failures on the Promoter’s website or the provision of any prizes.