- Beach front location
- Modern design hotel
- Children's facilities
The Almyra Hotel is a 5 star hotel situated in Paphos on the western coast of the island nation of Cyprus. This luxury hotel boasts a highly contemporary feel with modern furnishing and a clean, refined finish. An extensive range of facilities are available for both adults and children. For children they offer a special pool, kid's clubs and babysitting services, and for the adults, a fitness centre and spa and adults only pool area.
This Paphos hotel is located close to the international airport and within walking distance of the town centre and its many historical attractions including a Unesco World Heritage site, cafes, restaurants and shopping arcade. Paphos is home to several beaches along the western coast, many some of which have excellent snorkelling opportunities. Public transport connects the town to those beaches which are located outside of walking proximity.
WHO IS IT GREAT FOR?
The Almyra Hotel comes highly recommended for both couples and families with its luxury, high end vibe but also with its numerous child friendly facilities. There are family rooms, child care services and adventure clubs, with fine bars and restaurants for the adults.
AT A GLANCE
- 350 metres from the beach
- 16 km from Paphos International Airport
- 3.2 km from the Tomb of the Kings
- 4 swimming pools
- Children's pool
- Tennis court
- Water sports centre
- Children's club
- In room dining
- 4 restaurants and 2 bars
LOCAL AREA AND THINGS TO DO
The Almyra Hotel is located in Paphos on the western coast of Cyprus. Situated in a seafront location 350 metres from the beach, the hotel is in a prime location for those who want to make good use of the natural environment on offer.
Many of the resort’s historical attractions are located a little north along the coast. Paphos Castle, the Ancient Odeon and the House of Theseus are just 2.3 km away from the Almyra. For keen shoppers, Kings Avenue Mall is 3.9 km to the north of the hotel with its numerous boutiques and high street outlets. Paphos Waterpark, an excellent family friendly attraction, is situated 4.5 km to the south of the hotel.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Notios restaurant is open daily for lunch and dinner (weather permitting November to March), serving a fusion of Japanese and Mediterranean cuisine in a casual al fresco setting.
- Mosaics restaurant is open from dawn till dusk, Mosaics is a buffet restaurant serving classic Cypriot food, European classics and Asian specialities in a casual environment. A children's menu is also available.
- The Ouzeri restaurant, located directly on the waterfront, puts an emphasis on organic Greek inspired dishes with a taverna style feel.
- Eauzone, situated next to the hotel's pool, serves spa fruit shakes, organic teas and juices, light bites, fresh salads and energising drinks.
- Helios Lounge Bar is the casual hangout located in the lobby area, serving up a range of diverse snacks and bar style food in a casual setting.
- 187 rooms and suites
OVERVIEW OF ROOMS
Inland view rooms are 28 square metres in size, sleep 2 adults and come with modern amenities such as a personal mini bar and safety deposit box. Terrace garden view rooms are completed with a terrace opening onto Almyra’s verdant gardens. Superior, terrace and veranda sea view rooms have sweeping views of the sea. Premium sea view rooms are 32 square metres and are adults only for an enjoyable romantic holiday: they include breakfast at the Eauzone restaurant. There are also 5 variations on the hotel's connecting rooms which offer additional space which are perfect for families.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.Similar hotels: Elysium Hotel | Olympic Lagoon Resort Paphos | The Annabelle Hotel
Babysitting / Childcare