Beautiful hotel Room was great pool view cleaned everyday Beds were comfy Bar staff were very friendly Large pool area but trouble getting sun beds Good choice of food Plenty of drink. Would definitely stay againChristine from Belfast, checked in Fri 28 Apr 2023
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness centre
- Only 1.2 km from the beach
- 3 restaurants and 5 bars
About Marconfort Griego Hotel
A four-star all-inclusive hotel located in central Torremolinos, The Marconfort Griego Hotel boasts a sleek and modern design, with the modernised public areas enjoying a light and airy atmosphere as well as plenty of space for you to relax and unwind. There are various facilities on site to keep you entertained, such as cooking demonstrations, yoga classes and even dance and language lessons that let you fully soak up the Spanish culture.
Many of the area’s most popular attractions are nearby, with El Bajondillo Beach just over one km from the hotel. From May until September the hotel offers a free shuttle service, transporting you directly to the warm sands of Spain’s Costa del Sol. Aqualand Torremolinos, a large water park with its own surf beach, is just under two km away, and Torremolinos train station is less than one km from the hotel if you’re looking to explore further afield.
Who is it Great for?
Visitors to the Marconfort Griego Hotel say this hotel is good for families, thanks to the many planned activities arranged for children by professional staff. It is also popular with couples who favour hotel’s well-appointed bars and the location on Spain’s sunshine coast.
At a Glance
- 1.2 km from El Bajondillo Beach (from 15 May until 30 September the hotel offers a free shuttle service)
- 7.1 km from Malaga Airport
Pool and Leisure
- Swimming pool and sun terrace with sun beds and parasols
- Rooftop with sun beds
- Children’s play area - mini club for children aged between 5 and 11 years
- Television room and library
Restaurant and Bars
- Mediterraneo Restaurant
- La Gioconda Restaurant
- Coffee shop
- Piano bar
- Bar salon
- Swimming pool bar
- 4 lifts
- 24-hour reception
- Free Wi-Fi
- Souvenir shop
- Air-conditioned lounge areas
Local Area and Things to Do
The Costa del Sol is all about sun, sea and sand, and the centralised location of the Marconfort Griego Hotel allows you to take advantage of all three, with both Lido Beach and El Bajondillo Beach easily accessible by shuttle bus or on foot.
If you fancy some retail therapy, the town’s main shopping area is less than one km away or you could hop on a train for a day trip to Malaga, which is just a 30-minute journey. Torremolinos’s bars and eateries are also easily accessible, allowing you to sample local tapas dishes and traditional Spanish sangria.
Food and Drink
- Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, this air-conditioned restaurant offers buffet-style eating in a casual atmosphere, with an array of Mediterranean and other European dishes to choose from.
- Serving up à la carte options, at La Gioconda you can tuck into Italian cuisine at lunch, then return in the evening to experience a Spanish brasserie.
- Situated in the hotel lobby, Cafeteria Griego’s menu features refreshing cocktails as well as an extensive coffee selection.
- With live music and a good choice of alcoholic beverages, Pepe’s Bar is a great place to let your hair down on the dance floor or enjoy a game or two of pool.
- 414 air-conditioned rooms
- 4 lifts
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
Overview of Rooms
There are a number of air-conditioned room options available at the Marconfort Griego Hotel. Standard rooms come with two beds or a double bed, an en-suite bathroom with a bath and a shower, a flat-screen television, balcony and hairdryer. Safety deposit boxes are available at an extra cost. For more space, you can select a quadruple or quintuple room, both of which also feature a sofa bed. Single rooms benefit from the same conveniences, but feature one single bed.
Upgrades to a standard pool-view room are available and free Wi-Fi is a feature of all rooms.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.