Portaventura hotel was lovely but wasn't impressed with El Paso hotel. El Paso had a lovely pool but staff and room wasn't the same as Portaventura hotel. I was disappointed with having no fridge in the room in El Paso. We paid €340 per night with no breakfast or dinner in El Paso.Myrna from County Offaly, checked in Mon 15 Aug 2022
- Central location in PortAventura world
- 3 on-site restaurants
- 2 outdoor swimming pools
Located right in the heart of the exhilarating PortAventura World resort, the 4 star PortAventura Hotel PortAventura puts you in the perfect place to explore everything the resort has to offer. Both theme parks — PortAventura World and Ferrari Land — are right on your doorstep, and you’re just a short walk from Costa Caribe Aquatic Park. The convenient location gives you easy access to all the attractions and shows across the three parks.
Experience the ambience of a Mediterranean village at this cheerful resort. Dotted with palms trees and painted in peach and vanilla, the hotel grounds mimic traditional Spanish cottages. You can soak up the atmosphere in the sun loungers by one of the two outdoor pools. There’s plenty of choice when it comes to food; indulge in traditional Mediterranean and international cuisine at any of the three on-site restaurants.
WHO IS IT GREAT FOR?
Visitors to PortAventura Hotel PortAventura recommend this hotel for families due to its proximity to PortAventura Park, Ferrari Land, and PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park. They also like the children’s entertainment and activities on offer.
AT A GLANCE
- 10.8 km from Reus Airport
- Just over 1 km from Salou
- 1 km from PortAventura World
Pool and Leisure
- 2 swimming pools for adults and 1 children’s area, open from May to September
- 2 warm water and cold water Jacuzzis
- Steam bath
- Sun loungers and parasols, subject to availability
- Pool towels (with deposit)
Restaurant and Bars
- Buffet del Port
- Port Regata
- El Xiringuito
- Café Saula
- Children’s disco
- Evening singers and musicians
- Accessible rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free and unlimited access to the park
- Special discounts on express premium wristbands and passes
- Discounts on tickets to Costa Caribe Aquatic Park
- Free parking at the hotel, subject to availability
- Souvenir shop
- Laundry service
- Preferential booking for table service restaurants
- Pick-up service at park shops: your purchases will be delivered to the hotel
LOCAL AREA AND THINGS TO DO
In addition to its proximity to both PortAventura World parks and waterpark, PortAventura Hotel PortAventura is just a short walk from the sandy vistas of Salou Beach. Head down to take a dip in the sparkling ocean waters, or lounge under the sun on the soft white sands.
The scenic Salou city centre is just over one km from the hotel grounds. You can enjoy a refreshing drink from the selection of bars in the city, and explore the local culture at the historic Torre Vella de Salou museum and art gallery.
FOOD AND DRINK
Buffet del Port
- Sample authentic Mediterranean cuisine at this buffet-style restaurant. Serving both breakfast and dinner, the dishes are prepared with local produce and flavoured with international cooking techniques.
- The fountain side à la carte restaurant serves Mediterranean and international fusion dishes at dinner. A reservation may be required.
- Overlooking the outdoor pool, this open-air restaurant serves international dishes as both takeaway and table service options in the afternoon.
- If you need to refuel throughout your day, drop into Café Saula for a selection of traditional cakes, pastries, and ice creams. Also offering freshly made pizzas and hot sandwiches, this stylish café is the perfect place for an afternoon snack.
- 4 buildings
- 500 rooms
- 7 Lifts
- Free Wi-Fi
OVERVIEW OF ROOMS
All rooms enjoy a minibar service, a flat screen television with satellite channels and air conditioning.
The contemporary double rooms feature relaxed Mediterranean décor in marine blue and sandy tones. Sleeping between two and four occupants, the spacious standard double room is ideal for both couples and families.
Also sleeping up to four people, the deluxe Woody and friends rooms are specially designed for younger family members. Decorated around the theme of Woody, the mascot of PortAventura, these deluxe rooms include fantasy woodland themed décor and free gifts for the kids. Also enjoy a complimentary VIP breakfast included in your package.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.