The Teide Mar is located in a quieter location compared to downtown Puerto De La Cruz, which is great to visit and about a 20 min walk down hill, and therefore an uphill walk on return to the hotel which was great exercise for me, but likely to be challenging for others less able, but I guess taxis are available.Ruth from Enfield, checked in Tue 27 Dec 2022
The Teide Mar with its typical Canarian wooden balconies structure , surrounded by a lush subtropical garden of 4000m2 is situated in La Paz , one of the most popular residentials area of Puerto de la Cruz in La Paz, overlooking the Orotava Valley, the ocean and with spectacular views of Mount Teide. The famous Botanical Garden of Puerto de la Cruz is only a short walk away. At easy reach within La Paz area are popular restaurants, bars and shops and the centre of Puerto de la Cruz with the Martianez Lago sea pool complex , the small fishing harbour, picturesque old town centre and its typical squares is at about 15 / 20 min. walking distance .
The Teide Mar Apartments has a total of 257 studios and is a complex with 6 floors and 2 lifts. All of them have a combined lounge-bedroom, full bathroom, kitchenette including fridge, direct telephone, TV and safe( Pay). Balconies or terrace with furniture. The room cleaning is 5 times a week, change of linen is twice a week and change of towels is 3 times a week. The reception has WiFi facility.
- Outdoor fresh water pool, heated in winter with sunbeds.
- 1 children´s pool
- Children´s playground
- 1 tennis court (payable locally)
- No sunshades available, garden trees provide the necessary shady areas.
- Pleasant restaurant with views of the garden serving buffet breakfast.
- Pool bar serving drinks and small snacks, open until 18.00 h
- Evening / Hall bar is not available
- Free wifi
- Nice TV and game rooms (bridge etc.)
- Mini Supermarket, newspapers stands and 24 hours medical centre just across the road.
- No steps at all throughout the complex and garden
Babysitting / Childcare