From the moment we arrived to the moment we left we was made to feel special. Very clean hotel and very accommodating staff. Loved our time there, rooms weren’t the largest but were comfortable and had more than you could need.Tony from Surrey, checked in Sat 17 Sep 2022
- Seafront location
- Rooftop infinity pool
- Adults only
The 5 star Iberostar Sabila hotel brings sleek style to the Costa Adeje on the southern coast of Tenerife. The adults only hotel offers cosmopolitan dining options, contemporary outdoor pool designs and chic accommodation, benefiting from a tranquil environment set moments from the beach. The Prestige area on the sixth floor of the hotel is particularly popular with guests for its infinity pool and views across the ocean.
Iberostar Sabila has direct access to the promenade which runs the length of the coast and is lined with a variety of shops, bars and restaurants serving local and international cuisine. The hotel provides live music entertainment in the evening and is a short taxi or bus ride from the bustling nightlife of nearby Playa de las Americas.
WHO IS IT GREAT FOR?
Visitors to Iberostar Sabila recommend it for couples looking to unwind. Previous guests particularly like the central location of the hotel in Costa Adeje and say that it makes a good base for exploring. They also mention its modern amenities.
AT A GLANCE
- 17 km from Tenerife South Airport
- 350 m from Playa de Torviscas
- 3 km from Playa de las Americas
Pool and Leisure
- 3 outdoor swimming pools
- Sun terraces
- Fitness classes
- Dance classes
Restaurant and Bars
- 2 buffet restaurants
- 3 bars
- Evening entertainment
- Concierge service
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Beauty salon
LOCAL AREA AND THINGS TO DO
Costa Adeje is renowned for its sandy beaches and calm waters perfect for paddle boarding, snorkelling and kayaking. For dramatic scenery, take a bus to Acantilados de los Gigantes, a rock formation sensationally rising from the ocean. If you'd rather a tranquil stroll through the natural beauty of the island, the hiking trails of Barranaco de Infierno nature reserve will provide a cooling respite amongst natural flora and fauna to the waterfall at the edge of the reserve.
Visitors to southern Tenerife are often keen to take advantage of the range of golfing opportunities. With three golf courses within 10 km of the hotel, guests won't be disappointed. There is also a plethora of cycle routes both local and further afield.
FOOD AND DRINK
- America Restaurant is the hotel's buffet restaurant serving a variety of dishes for breakfast (07:30 - 10:30), lunch (13:00 - 15:00) and dinner (19:00 - 22:00) with themed evenings and show cooking.
- Gourmet Market is a buffet-style food market open for evening meals with prior reservation. A range of cuisine is available from seven different stalls to be enjoyed to live music.
- Teide Lobby Bar is open from 10:00 until 01:00 and serves a range of hot and cold beverages to be enjoyed inside or on the terrace.
- The hotel's Snack Bar serves refreshing drinks and light snacks poolside.
- Star Cafe offers pastries, savoury snacks, milkshakes, smoothies and hot drinks from 10:30 to 23:00.
- 470 rooms
OVERVIEW OF ROOMS
Iberostar Sabila offers room and suite accommodation options featuring a private furnished balcony with ocean or mountain views. All accommodation has modern conveniences such as free Wi-Fi, a flat screen Smart TV, tea/coffee making facilities and additional amenities including rainfall shower, carefully selected toiletries, and use of a bathrobe and slippers during your stay. Twin beds or a double bed are dependent on your booking and availability. The spacious suites provide separate sleeping and living areas including a dining space.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.