Absolutely, wonderful hotel! The facilities and staff were fabulous. We had a great week in Eurotel. A short walk to the beautiful beach , ideal for walking or just relaxing on the sands. The food was definitely a highlight for us - absolutely, delicious breakfasts and evening meals . The rooms were spacious and spotless.Alicia from Sale, checked in Mon 21 Aug 2023
- Located 500 m from the beach
- Golf packages available
- Kids’ club
This 4 star hotel is situated in one of the Algarve's most peaceful and secluded regions, Altura. The hotel offers families and couples a place to escape and rejuvenate in southern Portugal, away from the crowds. The clean lines and modern décor are maintained throughout the hotel, with the rooms and suites finished to a very high standard.
The Eurotel Altura Hotel's location is just 500 m from the closest beach and several golf courses are just a short drive away. Guests can enjoy the fitness and wellness facilities with hydrotherapy or a massage, while the children can be kept entertained at the kids’ club. This Algarve hotel is also ideally placed for exploring the wider Algarve region, including the charming town of Tavria. Day trips across the border to nearby Spain are also popular with visitors to Altura – the perfect opportunity to broaden your travel experiences in a single trip.
WHO IS IT GREAT FOR?
The Eurotel Altura Hotel comes highly recommended for couples and families looking for a holiday filled with relaxation and a little luxury. The pools, kids’ club and nearby beaches are well suited to parents seeking relaxation while keeping the children entertained.
AT A GLANCE
- 500 m from Alagoa Beach
- 400 m from Legendary Laser Taggers
- 9 km from Quinta da Ria Golf Course
- 58 km from Faro airport
Pool and Leisure
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Children’s pool
- Indoor swimming pool
- Spa with hydrotherapy pools and hammam
Restaurant and Bars
- 1 restaurant
- 3 bars
- Kids’ club
- Reading room
- Air conditioning
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour reception
LOCAL AREA AND THINGS TO DO
The principal draw for visitors to Altura is probably the long stretches of coastline along the Algarve's southern coast. The closest beach to the hotel is Alagoa, just 500 m away, with numerous other beaches located to either side of the resort within easy walking distance.
If you want to explore the local area and discover authentic Portuguese churches and architecture then the picturesque town of Tavria is just 16 km to the west of Altura. A day trip to Spain is also within easy reach of this Algarve hotel. Head 17 km to the east of Altura and find yourself in the charming Spanish resort of Playa de Isla Canela with its beaches, cafes and playgrounds aplenty.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Breakfast Buffet – Start the day by enjoying a delicious buffet breakfast by the pool overlooking the Algarve coastline.
- Pool Bar - The delightful poolside bar serves up a range of light meals, freshly squeezed juices and snacks including local ice cream.
- Outdoor Lounge – The outdoor lounge is open all day and evening and the ideal spot to enjoy a drink with family and friends.
- Atlantic Cafe – The Atlantic Cafe is the hotel's main dining establishment and offers guests a choice of a buffet or à la carte menu with an emphasis on local ingredients and Mediterranean cuisine including vegetarian options.
- Beach Cafe – Located directly on the beach, this is the perfect spot for an afternoon salad or cocktail in the Portuguese sunshine.
- 135 rooms
OVERVIEW OF ROOMS
The standard sea view rooms (both single and double options) come complete with a private balcony, bathroom (with hairdryer), free Wi-Fi, minibar and LCD television. The superior sea view rooms are slightly larger and have a maximum capacity of three people.
Exclusive superior rooms come with additional extras including robes and slippers and tea and coffee making facilities. The junior suites feature a large bedroom with living area and balcony with panoramic views, while the sea view suites offer prime views and can sleep up to three adults.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
Babysitting / Childcare