This was my 5th visit to this hotel!Every one of the staff are so friendly,nothing is too much trouble!!rooms are comfortable and well decorated,the restaurant offers an excellent choice,hotel very clean,new additions of beach jetty,new outside restaurant,new gym and amphitheatre added bonus this yearKaren from Manchester, checked in Thu 30 Mar 2023
- Private beach
- Large pool with water slides
- Free Wi-Fi
About Liberty Hotels Lara
The 5 star Liberty Hotels Lara enjoys a seafront location on Turkey’s southern coast, within the region of Antalya. Offering family friendly all inclusive accommodation, there’s plenty to satisfy adults and children alike, including a private beach on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea. There’s also a large pool area set within lush, tropical gardens with a space for adults only as well as a kids’ area complete with water slides. Other leisure facilities include a well-equipped spa, tennis courts, football pitches, a fitness centre and beach volleyball court.
When it comes to food, you’ll be spoilt for choice at the Liberty Hotels Lara which provides everything from hand-pulled pizza cooked in a Yoruk tent, to Italian and Thai specialities. The décor here is almost as much of a feature as any of the amenities, with classic contemporary design mixing with exotic touches such as Balinese beds.
Who Is It Great for?
Previous visitors to Liberty Hotels Lara recommend it to families for its pool complex, kids’ club and proximity to the beach, and to couples for the adults only pool, spa and private beach facilities. All visitors can take advantage of the range of restaurants on offer.
At a Glance
- 50 m from the beach
- 850 m from the Wet’n Wild waterpark.
- 15 km from Antalya Airport
Pools and leisure
- Adults pool
- Kids’ pool with water slides
- Private beach
- Fitness centre and classes
- Water sports (extra charge)
- Tennis (extra charge)
- Hot tub
- Turkish bath
- Massage and beauty treatments (extra charge)
- Table tennis
- Children’s playground
- Games room
- Television lounge
Restaurants and bars
- 7 restaurants
- 5 bars
- Kids’ club
- Evening performances
- Live music
- Live sport broadcasts
- Bingo (extra charge)
- Disabled access
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour reception
- Car hire
- Laundry service (extra charge)
- Room service
Local Area and Things to Do
Down at the private beach, you can sign up for a number of water sport activities, including scuba diving and windsurfing. If you decide to venture away from the lavish amenities at the hotel then you could head into the heart of Belek town, perhaps visiting some of the natural hot springs that bubble up the area.
There are also many other golf courses surrounding Liberty Hotels Lara as well as a shopping centre for anyone craving some retail therapy. Nearby is a waterpark with flumes and different pools. The Garden of Tolerance is a local symbol of peace and tranquillity, or for family thrills and spills make your way to the Land of Legends Theme Park.
Food and Drink
- Liberty Hotels Lara’s main Jasmine restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner serving a variety of local and international cuisines.
- Tugra Turkish restaurant is open for a daily dinner service.
- Bellini is the hotel’s Italian restaurant and offers a menu of classic dishes as well as an extensive wine list.
- Tai à la carte restaurant serves up Asian dishes during the summer.
- Marina seafood restaurant boasts a menu of freshly caught fish. There is an extra charge for this restaurant and reservations are required. This restaurant is only open during the summer months.
- Feast on handmade pizza in Liberty Hotels Lara’s traditional Yoruk tent. Other Turkish specialities are also available.
- The Sunset Shack offers an à la carte lunch menu set with a nautical atmosphere.
- The Lobby Elite bar is open during the day and features an outside terrace.
- The Silence pool bar is adults only and offers light bites and drinks.
- The Select bar has a popular cocktail menu and shows live sports.
- The Vitamin bar offers healthier options, including smoothies and green tea.
- 311 rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
Overview of Rooms
Standard twin or double rooms come with two single or one double bed, as well as a camp bed if required (for children 12 and under). Amenities include a safety deposit box, air conditioning, heating, en-suite bathroom with shower, a hairdryer, complimentary toiletries, slippers, a smart LED television, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities and a furnished balcony. These rooms are also available in a larger size and can sleep up to four people across a single bed, sofa bed and large double bed. Economy double rooms come without a balcony. Family rooms are spread over two rooms with a connecting door and include a king-size bed, single bed and sofa bed. Duplex family rooms are bigger and also feature an extra floor, with the downstairs comprising of two single beds and the upstairs layout including a large king size bed and a sofa bed.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
Babysitting / Childcare