- Blue Flag beachfront location
- Luxury spa
- Golf course
About Gloria Golf Resort
The 5 star Gloria Golf Resort in Antalya has a lot to offer. It is set amidst lush, green grounds, with its own private, white-sand beach and a waterpark that provides fun for adults and children alike. There’s also a spa offering a wide range of facilities and treatments, and a free shuttle service transporting golfers straight from the hotel to a number of nearby courses.
There are opulent furnishings and other luxury touches throughout the interior. There is a wide variety of bars and restaurants to choose from, each offering something different, and the guest rooms are finished to a high standard.
Who Is It Great for?
Guests of the Gloria Golf Resort state it has a very special atmosphere and good food with frequent mentions of the great facilities on offer for children.
At a Glance
- 40 km from Antalya Airport
- 1.5 km from Gloria Golf Club
- 100 m from private beach
Pool and Leisure
- Indoor pool
- Lagoon style outdoor pool
- Private blue flag beach with loungers and cabanas
- Hot tub
- Water sports (extra charge)
- Children’s playground
- Games room
- Bike hire (extra charge)
- Tennis court (extra charge)
Restaurants and Bars
- 6 restaurants (seasonal variable opening)
- 6 bars (seasonal variable opening)
- Sushi bar (seasonal variable opening)
- Evening performances
- Nightclub and DJ
- Kids’ club
- Teen club
- Indoor soft play for kids
- Mini farm
- Disabled access in rooms
- Free golf course shuttle
- Air conditioning
- Room service
- Concierge service
- 24-hour reception
- Cash machine
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Wi-Fi in rooms
Local Area and Things to Do
The area surrounding the Gloria Golf Resort is full of activities and relaxing ways to unwind. Head to the beach where you can try out a range of water sports, such as windsurfing, or make the most of the free shuttle service to the Gloria Golf Course, which boasts a championship course that’s hosted over 20 international competitions, as well as a new course that has hosted the PGA European tour and a select, nine-hole course.
Seven kilometres down the road you’ll find Magic Life Waterworld water park, offering something more high-octane, or for a little history, ten kilometres away you’ll find the Roman Eurymedon Bridge near Aspendos.
Food and Drink
- The Anatolia and Mosaique main restaurants feature Turkish and worldwide buffet cuisine
- L’ancora à la carte restaurant has an Italian menu.
- Pescado al la carte restaurant specialises in Spanish dishes.
- Harem, an Ottoman inspired à la carte restaurant
- Turkuaz restaurant delivers Turkish dishes.
- The Gloria pub restaurant and bar at Gloria Golf Course for lunches, snacks and drinks.
- The Galeon restaurant and bar has a seafood and meats menu.
- Garden Pool Restaurant and Bar for poolside refreshments.
- Japanese sushi bar.
- Café Gloria is opens at night serving drinks and live music.
- The Pier Bar, Oasis Bar and Lobby Bar are all on hand throughout the day to serve cocktails or soft drinks.
- 293 rooms
- 176 suites
- 46 villas
- Wi-Fi in rooms
Overview of Rooms
Standard Rooms have either a door leading to the gardens or a balcony overlooking the sea. Double or twin beds are available and there is a seating area, telephone, air conditioning, TV, mini bar, Wi-Fi and en-suite bathroom with shower.
Suites at the Gloria Golf Resort are larger and feature a separate living area and bedroom. With an extra touch of luxury, Garden View Villas have 66 sq. m of space, two bedrooms, separate lounge and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower. Safety deposit boxes are available on request.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
Babysitting / Childcare
Waterpark On Site