Very pleased with our stay in Sundia by Liberty Olu Deniz. Extremely polite and attentive staff,(maybe not so on reception, asking them to help you out to make a booking etc seemed to not be in their remit apparently).Mark from Littlehampton, checked in Sun 02 Jul 2023
- 3 swimming pools
- Free Wi-Fi
- 3 restaurants
- 3 bars
Liberty Hotels Oludeniz is a 4 star hotel located in southern Turkey along the country's Mediterranean coastline. Features of the hotel include three swimming pools, three on-site restaurants, kids’ facilities, and live entertainment. This hotel in Turkey also offers a wide range of sports and activities including water aerobics, table tennis, chess and darts. The hotel is decorated in neutral tones with classic finishes.
Surrounded by the beach to the south and the mountains to the north, the hotel is well located for both chilling out on the beach and more active pursuits such as quad biking, scuba diving and paragliding. There are opportunities to explore the surrounding areas of natural beauty, but, if you want to spend your trip relaxing on the shores of the Mediterranean, there are also several nearby beaches to choose from.
WHO IS IT GREAT FOR?
Past visitors to Liberty Hotels Oludeniz recommend the accommodation for families and couples, due to the variety of activities to keep children entertained and quiet zones for adults.
AT A GLANCE
- 900 m from Oludeniz Beach
- 4 km from Oludeniz Natural Park
- 60 km from Dalaman Airport
Pool and Leisure
- 3 pools
- Spa with Turkish Bath, Sauna and Massage
- Sports and pool games
Restaurant and Bars
- Buffet restaurant
- À la carte restaurant
- Snack restaurant
- Pool Bar
- Garden Bar
- Silence Bar
- Themed evenings
- Live music
- Kids’ club
- Free Wi-Fi
LOCAL AREA AND THINGS TO DO
Situated on Turkey's southwest coast, Oludeniz is noted for its natural beauty. The resort is flanked by beaches to the south and undulating mountains to the north. The nearest beach is located just 400 m from the hotel, at the end of which is the Oludeniz Blue Lagoon.
The coast is also the epicentre of activity in the area. Activities such as paragliding and boat trips are available to pursue. Diving is also popular off the coast of Turkey and the clear, temperate waters make it possible all year round. If you want to explore the surrounding mountainous terrain, opt for a jeep tour or quad bike adventure.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Liberty Restaurant – Serving international and Turkish cuisine in a buffet style. Also holds occasional themed evenings. Kids’ menu available.
- Garden à la carte Restaurant – With an emphasis on local Turkish cuisine, the restaurant serves up à la carte dishes in an outdoor environment.
- Pool Snack Restaurant – Open daily, the pool snack bar serves a range of quick bites and refreshments.
- Garden Bar – Outdoor bar open from mid morning, ideal for an afternoon cocktail or a pre-dinner glass of wine.
- Pool Bar – Open all day until the early hours, the pool bar serves a range of drinks and also screens sporting events.
- Silence Bar – A place to relax or read in peace and quiet. Only those over 16 are permitted in this area.
- 203 rooms
OVERVIEW OF ROOMS
Standard rooms are between 18 and 21 square m and come with modern amenities including a flat screen television, minibar, private bathroom with shower, and a balcony or terrace. Superior rooms have the option of adding a third bed, while two bedroom superior family rooms are ideal for those travelling with children – they are 35 square m and come with double and twin beds.
The honeymoon suite is 26 square m and is furnished with a king size bed. As well as all modern amenities, the honeymoon suite also comes with a private Jacuzzi on the balcony, for an extra special stay at the hotel.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
Babysitting / Childcare