- 2.5 km from South Beach
- Spa and beauty salon
- 11 swimming pools
The 5 star, Art Deco-inspired Fontainebleau Miami Beach hotel is one of the most sought-after beachfront hotel properties in the area. The hotel and its grounds on Collins Avenue are set across 81,000m² of landscaped gardens that provide a pleasant setting for your luxury holiday. Relax in the sun and enjoy one of the 11 swimming pools and sample cuisine in the hotel’s numerous eating establishments, or passing the time in the 12,000m² spa and beauty salon. Arkadia is the adults only pool which hosts weekend pool parties and music from resident DJs.
The well-equipped gym is perfect for a work out. For those wishing to indulge, the spa offers a range of relaxing and rejuvenating massage and hydrotherapy treatments.
This iconic accommodation is located 400 m from the famous Miami Beach Boardwalk and around two and a half km from South Beach and the Art Deco district.
WHO IS IT GREAT FOR?
Previous guests recommend it for families and couples seeking a luxury stay in Miami. The location, pool and range of facilities have been highly praised from those who have stayed at the hotel in the past.
AT A GLANCE
- 3 km from South Beach
- 650 m from Miami Beach Boardwalk
- 17 km from Miami airport
Pool and Leisure
- 11 swimming pools
Restaurant and Bars
- 10 restaurants
- 2 bars
- Concert stage
- FB Kids’ club (for ages 4 – 12 yrs. Open 9am -4pm)
- Wheelchair access
- Luggage storage
- Car park
- Room service
- Business centre
- Refresh lounge
LOCAL AREA AND THINGS TO DO
The hotel enjoys a premium beach-front location where guests can spend their days in Miami sunbathing and swimming. Water sports are also abundant in Miami if you feel like something a little more adventurous. The boutiques and bars of Ocean Drive are just under five km from the hotel where you'll find clothes stores, souvenir shops and hip coffee hangouts.
Away from the beach, Miami has plenty to see and do. The resplendent Vizcaya Museum and Gardens are located on Coconut Drive, less than 17 km from the hotel. Downtown Miami is a vibrant destination in its own right. The heart of the city is about 14 km from the hotel and there you'll find authentic Cuban eateries and museums such as the History Miami Museum.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Hakkasan - this Michelin starred restaurant which opened in 2003 serves Cantonese food.
- Scarpetta - restaurant headed by chef Scott Conant, serving classic Italian dishes in a refined setting.
- Stripsteak - this fine dining restaurant serves steaks and seafood accompanied by a selection of wines.
- Pizza & Burger - Casual dining option putting a refined spin on two American favourites.
- Casual dining options - there are five additional dining options which are less formal and some are ideal for those travelling with children. These include: Chez Bon Bon, Vida, Blade, Fresh and La Côte a Mediterranean inspired restaurant which also serves cocktails and desserts.
- Bleau bar - serving cocktails, featuring a dancefloor and tables which can be reserved.
- Glow bar - casual pool bar serving cocktails.
- Free Wi-Fi
- 1504 rooms
- 4 buildings
OVERVIEW OF ROOMS
This luxury hotel offers a choice of either guest rooms, junior suites, one and two bedroom suites or specialty suites. The suites, ranging from 150 m² to 500 m² in size, feature king or 2 queen beds, a sofa bed, marble bathrooms with granite counters, whirlpool bath tubs and spacious walk-in showers; 32-inch flat screen televisions and iPod docking stations. The larger suites also include fully equipped kitchens, a dining room table, a wet bar and a second bath.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
Babysitting / Childcare