The island and restaurants were unbelievable. The staff couldn’t be more positive and genuinely seemed to want to do all they could. The room we had was a tad tired but still was a great place to stay.Carrie from Fairford, checked in Sat 05 Aug 2023
- Infinity pool
- Relaxing spa
- 4 restaurants
About Adaaran Select Meedhupparu
Adaaran Select Meedhupparu Resort Hotel is an all-inclusive property located on a private island in Raa Atoll. The 4-star resort offers an idyllic setting, surrounded by crystal-clear waters and a pristine beach. The house reef is home to an abundance of colourful coral and beautiful marine life including tropical fish, sea turtles and rays. The outdoor swimming pool and powdery soft sands provide perfect places to relax. There is also an indulgent spa that offers soothing and calming treatments.
The resort is made up of beach villas that put you steps away from the sand. Villas come complete with a private terrace where you can admire stunning ocean views. The resort operates on an all-inclusive basis, with different packages available. There are a selection of bars and restaurants to choose from with both buffet and à la carte dining options.
Who Is It Great for?
Couples recommend this resort as it offers a special, unspoilt location for a memorable Maldivian holiday.
At a Glance
- Access to a private beach
- Approximately 45 minutes by seaplane from Velana International Airport
Pool and Leisure
- Infinity pool
- Chavana Spa at Adaaran*
- Steam room
- Tennis court
Restaurant and Bars
- 4 restaurants (2 buffet and 2 à la carte)
- Beachside dining
- 3 bars
- Evening entertainment including occasional live bands, Karaoke and a DJ
- Beach discos
- Table tennis
- Beach volleyball
- Water sports*
- Some facilities available for disabled guests
- Free Wi-Fi (public areas only)
- Shopping arcade
- Laundry service*
- Photography service*
Local Area and Things to Do
The hotel has lots of facilities to keep you busy during your stay, including beach volleyball, beach discos and live entertainment. You can also try water sports like wind surfing, water skiing and jet skiing for an extra charge. Experience snorkelling in the house reef and admire the tropical marine life beneath the surface.
If you want to explore beyond the island, you can book a place on one of the hotel’s excursions for an additional fee. Get closer to nature on a dolphin safari which gives you the chance to watch dolphins playing in their natural environment. You can also explore the nearby Meedhu Island, which is just a 15-minute boat journey from the resort.
Food and Drink
- Meedhupparu Main Restaurant- the hotel’s main buffet restaurant serves international dishes including vegetarian options.
- Sufura- a buffet restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner (available on select all-inclusive packages).
- Café Mass- this à la carte restaurant serves meals and high tea (available on select all-inclusive packages).
- Thavaa a la carte- enjoy fine dining at this à la carte restaurant (available on select all-inclusive packages).
- Main bar- a wide range of drinks including beer, wine and spirits are available here.
- Sunrise Bar- serves drinks and light snacks.
- Sunset bar- savour light snacks and drinks here.
All-inclusive packages are available at this resort
- 215 villas
Overview of Rooms
This resort is made up of 215 villas. All villas feature wooden interiors and warm colours that create a cosy feel. Villas are complete with air conditioning, a minibar*, satellite TV, hairdryer, safe and a telephone. Beach Villas and Sunset Beach Villas put you right on the beachfront, giving direct access to the soft, white sand and picturesque views of the Indian Ocean. Villas with a Jacuzzi are also available.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.