2nd visit to this hotel. Absolutely brilliant. Loads of activities, delicious and continuous flow of food and drink. Staff are so friendly and helpful. Rooms are very comfortable and well kept. Absolutely no complaints whatsoever.Esther from West Molesey, checked in Thu 19 Oct 2023
- Direct beach access
- Outdoor pool with waterslides
About Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel
The seafront Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel lies on the glittering coastline of Antalya, Turkey. The 5 star hotel provides a romantic holiday for couples with its relaxation facilities and plush rooms, and children enjoy the waterpark and kids’ club. Indulge in the on-site spa for a range of beauty and wellness treatments or settle into the bubbling hot tub.
Home to seven different restaurants and 10 bars, Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel attempts to cater to all of its guests. Try a range of continental cuisines and return to spacious and romantic hotel rooms or spend the evening watching the live entertainment with a variety of drinks from the bar.
Who Is It Great for?
Visitors to Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel recommend it to couples and families due to the romantic suites and range of facilities on offer for children.
At a Glance
- 15 km from Antalya Airport
- Direct access to the beach
- 8.8 km from the Lower Düden Waterfalls
Pool and Leisure
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pools
- Tennis court
Restaurant and Bars
- 7 à la carte restaurants
- Buffet-style restaurant
- 10 bars
- Live entertainment
- Kids' club
- Kids' cinema
- Mini disco
- Disabled access
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry service
Local Area and Things to Do
The hotel has direct access to the beach, meaning guests are not restricted to just relaxing by the pool. With warm sands and the Mediterranean Sea just footsteps away, you can enjoy a full day out by the seafront promenade with a selection of bars and restaurants on-site.
Visitors wanting to enjoy Lara’s scenic nature should take a trip to the beautiful Duden Waterfalls, with the Lower Duden falls less than 10km away. Visitors enjoy watching the big waterclouds as the falls crash into the sea from a great height.
Food and Drink
- The Amber Restaurant is the hotel's main eatery, with a large open buffet and the option of alfresco dining.
- Guests can enjoy an authentic Mexican dinner from the Margarita Restaurant.
- The Dolce Vita Restaurant serves a range of Italian dishes.
- Seafood fans can indulge in seasonal fresh fish at the Blue Fish Restaurant.
- The elegant Pekin Restaurant offers Chinese cuisine in décor reminiscent of the Far East.
- Specialising in sushi and teppanyaki, the Dragon Sushi Restaurant delivers Japanese cuisine.
- Le Kebab Restaurant serves traditional Turkish cuisines in matching décor.
- For a late dinner, the Teppanyaki Restaurant also offers Japanese food.
- With 10 different on-site bars, you can select from a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in different settings.
- 482 rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
Overview of Rooms
The elegant standard rooms offer 26 to 30 square m of space, with amenities such as satellite TV and a mini bar. The duplex family rooms have two bright bedrooms, bathrooms and balconies. The spacious black rooms are situated at the top of the hotel's towers and feature traditional décor in black, red and gold. The luxurious rooms also include an American bar and private hot tub. Specifically for newlyweds, the pink room suites boast panoramic sea views and a private Jacuzzi. The comfortable suite provides its own recreational room and free amenities.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
Waterpark On Site