This is a,great hotel with lots of good food options, plentiful portion sizes and very good drinks. The staff are very friendly, super attentive and helpful. Couldn't fault them. The rooms have lovely views, but need some upgrading to bring it up to scratch.Caron from London, checked in Thu 12 Oct 2023
- Beachfront location
- Close to Rhodes town
- 3 swimming pools
- Kids’ club
About Mitsis Grand Hotel Beach Hotel
Mitsis Grand Hotel is an all inclusive 5 star hotel in Rhodes that is located on the beacj and close to the town. The hotel enjoys grand architecture, with balconies in every room, many offering views of the Aegean Sea. The hotel has eight restaurants and two bars.
Activities at the hotel are abundant. There are two outdoor pools, an indoor pool, a tennis court, a bridge room, table tennis, darts and boccia. An animation programme keeps you involved throughout the day. If you want head out on the sea, you can rent a pedal boat, canoe or sailing boat, or a guide can take you water skiing. Nightly shows with bands and theatre performances are also part of the hotel's experience.
Who is it Great for?
Visitors recommend the Mitsis Grand Hotel when travelling as a couple because of the all inclusive meal and drink options and its romantic setting. Guests also appreciate the hotel’s proximity to Rhodes, which makes sightseeing convenient.
At a Glance
- 15 km from Rhodes International Airport
- On the beach
- In the city centre
Pool and Leisure
- 2 outdoor seawater pools (one with a separated children’s area)
- 1 indoor freshwater pool
- Tennis court
- Table tennis
- Bridge room
- Beach access
Restaurant and Bars
- 8 restaurants
- 2 bars
- Animation team
- Kids’ club
- Live performances
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shopping arcade
- Currency exchange
- Babysitting (extra charge)
- Air conditioning
Local Area and Things to Do
Since Mitsis Grand Hotel is close to Rhodes Town, there is plenty to do nearby. The hotel is right on a scenic beach. You can explore the Colossus of Rhodes 650 m away, and the Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes is 1.2 km from the hotel. The Acropolis of Rhodes is 2.5 km away, so you might prefer to hire a car if you don't want to walk.
Further outside of the town centre, you can reach Philérēmos, a historic park with a monastery, in under 20 minutes with a vehicle. The Valley of the Butterflies is about 24 km from the hotel.
Food and Drink
- Acandia is the buffet restaurant. It is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers both international and local cuisine
- Il Cielo is the hotel's Italian restaurant. It is open for dinner only between 18.30 – 21.30
- Won Ton is the Asian restaurant, serving dinner by reservation only
- Ellinadiko is the hotel’s Greek restaurant
- Mexican Restaurant provides Tex-Mex cuisine
- Pitta-Burger serves burgers and souvlaki
- Creperie is the hotel's dessert restaurant
- Pizza Oven by the Pool offers pizza
- Helios is the hotel's main bar. It has indoor and outdoor areas and live music
- Pool Bar serves drinks from early in the morning until late at night
- 405 rooms
- 5 floors
- Free Wi-Fi
Overview of Rooms
Every room at the hotel comes with air conditioning, a minibar, coffee making facilities, satellite television and a balcony or terrace. Many balconies overlook the sea. Rooms also have a bathroom with a bath and a hairdryer.
The hotel's upgraded suites feature a separate bedroom and living area. The presidential suites are on two levels with a second bedroom, fully equipped kitchen, Jacuzzi and fireplace.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
Babysitting / Childcare