- Beachside location
- 3 on-site restaurants
- Indoor and outdoor pool
Hotel Neptun is a 4 star hotel located in Croatia's historic Dubrovnik. Famed for its city walls, ancient fortifications and museums, there are an abundance of activities in and around the town to enjoy. Natural beauty is not in short supply here – the hotel is just 1.2 km from Copacabana Beach on the golden shores of the Adriatic Sea. Guest can relax by the pool or enjoy watersports available at the nearby beach organized by the hotel.
This Dubrovnik hotel puts a strong emphasis on service and creating a seamless stay for guests. Hotel Neptun is decorated in modern, neutral tones and retains its chic and contemporary flair throughout the entire accommodation. The on-site restaurants serve up a range of cuisines using the best of local ingredients and the all-day lounge/bar is the perfect spot to enjoy a drink from dawn until dusk and take in the sweeping views of the stunning Adriatic.
WHO IS IT GREAT FOR?
Past guests to the Hotel Neptun recommend the hotel for couples, groups of friends and families visiting Croatia. The hotel's location in historic Dubrovnik offers a wealth of cultural highlights as well as child friendly adventures like the inflatable waterpark.
AT A GLANCE
- 1.2 km walk from Copacabana beach
- 5 km from the Walls of Dubrovnik
- 5.3 km from Rector's Palace
- 25 km from Dubrovnik Airport
Pool and Leisure
- Indoor swimming pool (adults only)
- 3 outdoor pool (including a children’s pool)
- Water sports (on the beach)
Restaurant and Bars
- 3 restaurants
- 2 bars
- Disabled access
- Laundry service (at extra cost)
- 24-hour reception
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
- Ironing facilities
LOCAL AREA AND THINGS TO DO
Neptun Hotel is just a short drive from Dubrovnik's historic centre with its ancient city walls and the Holy Annunciation Church (5.1 km). Capture the stunning views of the city by taking the short cable car ride from the peak of Mount Srđ, disembarking at the old city walls where you can continue to explore the delights of the old town – including the unmissable Orlando’s Column.
The joy of Dubrovnik is combining a holiday exploring historic relics with time spent basking on the beaches of the Adriatic Coast. Copacabana Beach is just 1.2 km walk from the hotel, the perfect spot to spend a day with the family thanks to its clean beach, warm waters and inflatable waterpark.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Neptun Terrace Restaurant – located on the beach and serving breakfast and siner buffet.
- Restaurant Zoë – fresh seafood is the order of the day at this à la carte restaurant. Its waterside location and collection of wines to pair with the fantastic food make this a culinary highlight of any stay. Reservations required.
- Restaurant La Castile – this fine dining à la carte restaurant is staffed by expert chefs who use the finest local ingredients to create superb meat and seafood dishes. A fine range of Croatian wines are also offered.
- On the Rocks Cocktail Bar & Lounge – From a fresh morning coffee to a late night cocktail, this waterside bar is the perfect spot any time of day.
- Neptun Bar – lobby bar open 8.00 – 23.00 (open depending on occupancy).
- 91 rooms
OVERVIEW OF ROOMS
Standard doubles/twins are 21 square m and come with all modern amenities including a bathroom (with hairdryer), air conditioning, satellite TV, kettle, bathrobe and slippers. The premium rooms are slightly larger and include a balcony with a sea view. Premium double/twin rooms offer extra-long beds and extra space with a sea view.
The superior suites are an impressive 90 square m in size and can sleep up to six people and have a separate living space in addition to the two bedrooms. Premium skyline suites – with two bedrooms, two bathrooms and two balconies with views of the Adriatic – are also available. All rooms have a private bathroom with shower.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
Babysitting / Childcare