Staff are amazing and so friendly. Accommodation always spotless. Food is fantastic with such a varied range, something for everyone. Facilities are second to none. Family friendly but could also suit singles. Top class can't wait to go back.Darren from Omagh, checked in Sun 24 Jul 2022
- Beachfront location
- Waterpark on site
- 700sqm swimming pool
About Star Beach Village & Waterpark Hotel
Star Beach Village and Water Park Hotel occupies a beachfront location, overlooking the turquoise waters of the Sea of Crete. Combining adventure with relaxation, the four-star hotel delivers endless entertainment with its on-site waterpark. Families can take on the water slides together or explore the sea with the water and jet ski facilities. Work with professionals and the latest equipment to go on aquatic scuba diving adventures, or take from the air with the Star Beach parachute.
Providing the perfect harmony to all of the excitement, the hotel also includes a spa with a wide range of professional treatments. The exclusive spa offers many types of therapy treatments, including hydrotherapy, aromatherapy and even music therapy. So whether you're searching for an animated holiday or a calm getaway, Star Beach Village and Water Park Hotel is there to provide.
Who Is It Great for?
Visitors to Star Beach Village and Water Park Hotel recommend it to families due to the hotel's lively atmosphere and limitless family fun in the waterpark and kids’ club facilities.
At a Glance
- 28 km from Heraklion International Airport
- 11 km from Crete Golf Club
Pool and Leisure
- Outdoor pool
- Kids’ Club
Restaurant and Bar
- 3 restaurants
- 4 pool snack bars
- Lounge bar
- Waterpark on site
- Accessible rooms
- Air conditioning
- Laundry service
Local Area and Things to Do
With Star Village Water Park right on the hotel's doorstep, you will never run out of activities throughout the day. Stretching 16,000 square m, the park hosts numerous watersport activities. Jet ski across the sea or explore the waters from underneath with the park's professional divers. The kids can also enjoy the family section of the park, which features a range of water slides, water playgrounds and games. Crete Golf Club is just 11 km from the resort.
Take a break from the excitement at the exclusive spa in the relaxing environment, which dedicates itself to improving guests' health. Relax with a professional massage or unwind in the hydrotherapy baths. The spa also offers beauty services so guests can receive a variety of manicures, make-up and hair treatments for a night out.
Food and Drink
- Minos is the main hotel restaurant, serving international buffet food. Full American-style breakfasts are available in the morning and different themed dinners run each night so guests can taste cuisines from all over the world. Lunch is also served. Dine alfresco or watch the show cooking stations.
- Cretan Star is within the waterpark and overlooks the stunning Sea of Crete. This restaurant also serves buffet meals and show cooking stations.
- For traditional Chinese and Japanese cuisine, the Asian Star restaurant serves fresh Asian food in the family area of the waterpark, however guests must make reservations beforehand.
- Visit one of the four pool bars in the resort for a range of hot and cold drinks, including local wines and international spirits.
- 325 rooms
Overview of Rooms
Choose from the open plan double rooms, which accommodate three adults and one child. With 28 square m of floor space and a fridge within the room, both families and groups of travellers can happily stay in these rooms. Larger families can benefit from the standard family rooms, which can house up to six guests. These rooms include a separate children's room from the master bedroom, there is also a second toilet. You can also upgrade to a superior family room, which still includes all of the aforementioned facilities but gives an extra 12 square m of space.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.