An absolute perfect week at the Eden Resort. From smooth check in to a beautiful apartment it’s like home from home relaxing in every way. Plenty full sun Beds the choice of a baby pool main pool and be adults only.Dawn from Swansea, checked in Fri 17 Jun 2022
- 2.5 km from Albufeira Old Town
- Set in idyllic gardens
- 6 swimming pools
About Eden Resort
The Eden Resort is a 4 star hotel located in north Albufeira. Its tranquil gardens set the scene for traditional Portuguese inspired accommodation with a pastel twist. The villas and apartments that make up the resort’s accommodation offer self-catering facilities for those who do not choose the all inclusive board option.
The Eden resort is situated among the hills of Albufeira but is less than three km from the fine sandy beaches of the southern coastline. Being a family friendly resort, there is a children’s club and separate child facilities along with a spa, perfect for adults to relax in..
Who is it great for?
Visitors to the Eden resort recommend it for couples, groups and also families seeking a quiet location in the Algarve. The majority of Albufeira’s landmarks and places of interest are within walking distance of the resort.
At a glance
- 35 km from Faro airport
- 3 km to beaches
- 2.5 km from old town
- Free shuttle to city centre
Pool and Leisure
- 3 outdoor adult pools
- 2 outdoor children’s pools
- One indoor pool (swimming cap must be worn in indoor pool)
- Artificial lake
Restaurant and Bars
- Pool bar
- Children’s club (April to October)
- Tennis court/football
- Weekly programme of activities
- Mini market
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free shuttle to city centre
Local area and things to do
Eden Resort is ideally located for visiting the popular sights of Albufeira. Stroll through the inviting streets of the old town or get caught up in the bustle of markets in the city centre, all within walking distance of the resort. For those interested in the history of the region, 20 km east of the hotel are significant Roman ruins and impressive Castle of Paderne.
The glorious coastline of the Algarve might tempt you to do the short 3 km journey south to its turquoise waters. Relax at famed Praia dos Pescadores (Fisherman’s Beach) before returning to the resort for a treatment at the spa to invigorate your senses.
Food and drink
- The restaurant provides a buffet service for breakfast, lunch and dinner in simple surroundings.
- Cocktails and classic drink options served daily from 20:00 to 00:00 and they can be enjoyed on the terrace.
- Drinks and snacks throughout the day. The brightly coloured bar is adjacent to the games room and regularly shows live sporting events. This bar has seasonal openings.
- Open from April to September. Ice cream, snacks and drinks served throughout the day.
- 191 apartments/villas
- Five blocks
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort
Overview of rooms
Eden Resort’s accommodation is a mixture of villas and apartments, listed as suites. The accommodation is spacious, modern and is comprised of separate bedroom and living areas. All accommodation choices offer contemporary amenities and a fully equipped kitchen with induction hob, microwave, fridge and dishwasher.
The largest of the villa options, Superior 3 Bedroom Villa, can sleep up to six adults and one child. If you opt for the superior accommodation, you will be treated to en-suite rooms in your villa and private garden areas.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
Babysitting / Childcare