- Large swimming pool with sunbeds
- Luxury adults-only hotel
- Wellness space with Turkish bath and personalised beauty treatments
- Fitness Area with cutting edge sports equipment
- All Inclusive
About AluaSoul Ibiza
AluaSoul Ibiza Hotel is a luxury adults hotel in Santa Eulalia, Ibiza, specialising in curating tailor made experiences for travellers seeking wellness and relaxation. Escape to romance at this picture-postcard beach hotel, which boasts contemporary rooms, two impressive pools, and a selection of delicious restaurants. Upgrade your holiday by booking the My Favourite Club room, where you’ll have access to private hotel areas, including private check-in and check-out services, as well as spacious rooms with stunning views and all the little extras which will make your stay one to remember.
Who is it great for?
AluaSoul Ibiza is an adults-only hotel, with modern, romantic rooms which are spacious and luxurious. The hotel also attracts a party crowd with its attractive beach location and accessibility to many of Ibiza’s bustling bars.
At a glance
- All Inclusive, adults only hotel
- Sits alongside Es Canar Beach
- 200m from the ferry to Formentera
- Exclusive marina with handful of restaurants and shops
Pool and Leisure
- 2 Large swimming pools. One indoors and one outdoors with sunbeds, as well as Bali beds, available from 10am to 6pm
Restaurants and Bars
- Buffet restaurant
- Mare Nubium Restaurant
- Kentia Pool Club
- Extensive activity day and night programmes
- Spacious wellness space with massage cabins, sauna, Turkish bath and personalised beauty treatments
- Fitness area with cutting edge exercise and sports equipment
- 24-hour reception
- Free Wi-Fi 24 hours a day
Local area and things to do
AluaSoul Ibiza sits next to the breathtaking Es Canar Beach and is within minutes of all the local nightlife, restaurants and shops at Marina Santa Eulalia and Port of Ibiza. You’re also only 10 minutes from the crystal blue waters of Cala Nova beach, which offers ideal rolling waves for surfing. Benirras Beach is another favourite, popular among locals and tourists for waterskiing and windsurfing.
Food and drink
- Main Buffet Restaurant — International cuisine with live cooking demonstrations, to suit all tastes.
- Mare Nubium Restaurant — the finest Mediterranean cuisine, as well as a range of local and international dishes.
- Kentia Pool Club — a relaxed dining space, offering snacks from 12-1pm and 3pm-6pm, as well a tempting cocktails from 10am-6pm.
- 290 modern guestrooms
- Comfortable double rooms with pool or sea view
- Stylish Superior double rooms with pool or sea view
- Luxurious Junior Suites with pool or sea view
Overview of rooms
All rooms have been designed with intimacy and luxury in mind. The minimalist colour palette of sleek white tones is inviting and stylish and encourages relaxation. All rooms are kitted out with your latest-mod cons and boast large windows which offer plenty of natural light.
Choose from comfortable double rooms with furnished balcony or upgrade to one with a pool or sea view. Double Superior Rooms offer sea or pool views but with the added bonus of a private area in the pool. Junior Suites are ideal for those seeking a spacious room and accommodate up to 3 guests, plus provide a private area in the pool.
- Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
- Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.