A great family location. Offering an equisite attention to detail and activities for all family members. Fantastic concierge service and extremely helpful staff.Kenneth from London, checked in Tue 26 Jul 2022
- Private beachfront location
- Onsite waterpark
- World class 18-hole golf course
- 7 à la carte restaurants
With seven swimming pools, seven à la carte restaurants, 15 bars, onsite fun fair, waterpark and world-class 18-hole golf course, all set on a private Mediterranean beach, Max Royal Belek Golf Resort in Antalya provides a luxurious base for your holiday in the sun.
Set on the coast of Antalya, Turkey, this deluxe 5 star hotel boasts direct access to a luxurious sandy beach, with its own jetty featuring cabanas built on the sea. A mix of indoor and outdoor pools provide ample relaxation opportunities, as does the onsite Aven Royal Spa - perfect for guests looking to unwind. If you’re looking to stay active, the hotel features the Montgomerie Maxx Royal golf course, tennis courts, a fitness centre with classes such as yoga and also water sports opportunities. Kids won’t be left short of entertainment options either, with kids’ clubs suited for all ages, an aquapark, DInoland, Adventure Park and a games area with bowling and laser tag. Elegant decor, indulgent suites and a unique hotel experience await.
WHO IS IT GREAT FOR?
Visitors to Max Royal Belek Golf Resort recommend this hotel for families looking for a luxurious holiday, thanks to its variety of entertainment options to suit all ages and tastes. From relaxation and sports, to evening entertainment, beach activities and dining options, there’s something for everyone.
AT A GLANCE
- 36 km from Antalya Airport
- 1 km from Belek resort centre
- 8 km from The Land of Legends Theme Park
Pool and Leisure
- Variety of indoor and outdoor pools
- Extensive Children's facilities and clubs
- Golf Course and Centre
- Tennis courts
- Variety of Watersports
- Football Pitch
- Extensive Spa facilities and treatments
- Fitness classes
Restaurant and Bars
- Main restaurant
- 7 à la carte restaurants
- 2 children’s restaurants
- 15 bars
- A Patisserie
- A chocolatier
- 3 snack corners
- Evening Entertainment, live music and shows
- Game room including Sega consoles, bowling and laser tag
- Temple Disco
- 24 Hour Reception
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry Service
- Meeting Room Conference hotel
- Wi-Fi Free
LOCAL AREA AND THINGS TO DO
Max Royal Belek Golf Resort is ideally located for maximising beach time and exploring the region of Antalya. As well as having its own private beach, the hotel is close to a number of beautiful beaches, great for soaking up the sun with the family.
For guests looking to explore the surrounding area, there are a number of attractions and landmarks within easy reach, thanks to local transport and taxis located right outside the front of the hotel. Aspendos Amphitheatre is 13.6 km away while the scenic Manavgat Waterfall is 34.4 km away and both of these destinations are great for couples or families looking for a day out. Golfers also won’t be left disappointed, as the hotel not only has its own course, but it’s also within close distance of a number of other 18-hole courses.
FOOD AND DRINK
- The Azure is the hotel’s main restaurant, offering exciting global flavours through a rich and varied buffet - formal dress
- Azure Fish is an à la carte restaurant that offers a range of fresh seafood.
- Offering an à la carte menu, Azure Italia serves the finest dishes in Italian cuisine.
- Azure Turk offers an à la carte menu featuring Turkish and Anatolian cuisine.
- Royal Villa Restaurant offers a range of global cuisines with distinct presentation.
- Azure 24 offers guests an à la carte menu as well as a charcuterie buffet 24 hours a day.
- Bueno Steak House offers a distinguished menu featuring the finest cuts of meat.
- Azure Asia serves an array of Chinese, Japanese and Thai cuisine as well as featuring magnificent shows.
- 2 blocks
- 531 rooms
- 8 floors
- 11 lifts
OVERVIEW OF ROOMS
Stylish and elegantly furnished suites offer the comforts of home, combined with the impressive service offered by the hotel, as well as benefiting from either a terrace or a balcony.
Standard suites sleep up to four guests (including one child) and feature one bedroom with twin or french beds, while family roof suites can sleep up to six adults with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Terrace family suites sleep up to four adults and one child and features two balconies (one with a jacuzzi). Royal suites are also available and guests can choose between one or two bedrooms, sleeping between three and six adults. Duplex suites and king suites also offer unique and stylish accommodation for up to six adults. Secluded villas, sleeping up to 12 adults and located on the golf course as well as boasting private pools, are also available.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
Babysitting / Childcare