This hotel is in the perfect location. It is clean and extremely well kept. There are 4 restaurants on the hotel site, 1 restaurant, Elea,is only for buffet breakfast and another, Mama’s, is only for lunch hours.Dani from Winchester, checked in Mon 18 Apr 2022
- Central location
- Direct beach access
- Large outdoor swimming pools
About Capo Bay Hotel
Capo Bay Hotel in Protaras, located in eastern Cyprus, is a 4 star hotel with large, elegant grounds overlooking the blue flag beach of Fig Tree Bay. Situated between the popular promenade and energetic centre of Protaras, Capo Bay Hotel is centrally located to explore the resort town and attractions nearby.
The thoughtfully designed hotel offers tranquil surroundings for guests to enjoy fine dining, spa treatments and personalised pool-side service. Featuring both adult only and family swimming pools, the hotel caters to entertain all travel parties.
Who Is It Great for?
Visitors to Capo Bay Hotel recommend it for guests of all ages looking to enjoy and explore the natural beauty of Protaras and eastern Cyprus.
At a Glance
- km from Larnaca International airport
- Direct access to Fig Tree Bay beach
- Free onsite parking
Pool and Leisure
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Outdoor children's swimming pool
- Heated indoor swimming pool (adults only)
- Dive centre (April–October)
- Tennis court (extra charge)
Restaurant and Bars
- 4 restaurants and private dining
- Children's club (April–October)
- Evening music
- Free onsite disabled parking
- Ramp access
- Accessible rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free onsite parking
- Room service
- Concierge service
- Medical assistance
- Hairdressing salon
- Laundry service
Local Area and Things to Do
The coast of picturesque Protaras boasts crystal clear waters perfect for exploring. Diving and snorkelling are popular activities which can be organised by the hotel. Search for rock fish, stingrays and turtles amongst the fascinating topography or explore the famous Zenobia wreck.
7.2 km south of the hotel is a Cape Greco National Forest Park where hiking and cycling through the pine forests leads you to dramatic cliffs and unique sea views. Just outside of the park you can plunge into turquoise waters collected by sea caves. To explore more of the region's natural beauty, hike to the Konnos nature trail to the Church of Profitis Elias where you can rest whilst admiring the vistas of Konnos Bay.
Food and Drink
- Elea is the hotel's buffet restaurant offering breakfast daily from 07:00 - 10:00 and themed dinner menu from 19:00 - 21:30 in a comfortable, casual dining room.
- Mama's Restaurant and Bar serves Mediterranean cuisine to be enjoyed overlooking Fig Tree Bay. Open for late breakfast and dinner with light snacks available at lunchtime.
- Cucina is the hotel's Italian-inspired restaurant serving traditional meals with a modern twist for dinner from 19:00 - 22:00.
- Koi Restaurant and Bar serves a range of Asian-inspired dishes for lunch (13:00 - 17:00) and dinner (19:00 - 22:00). Koi is popular for its sushi and range of imported drinks.
- Dinner 4 2 is a personalised private dining experience offered by the hotel for a romantic dining option by candlelight.
- Bitter Lemons lobby bar serves fresh cocktails and drinks from 10:00 - 01:00 with a range of light snacks also available.
- 225 rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
Overview of Rooms
Capo Bay Hotel is comprised of contemporary, stylish room and suite options. The accommodation features all modern conveniences including bathroom, flat screen satellite TV, coffee/tea making facilities and free Wi-Fi. All rooms and suites feature private balconies offering views of Protaras or out to sea, and are fitted with king size or twin beds.
The suite options provide spacious, open plan accommodation with a welcoming living area and additional amenities including whirlpool jet bathtub (outdoor hot tub with the Duplex suite option), the use of bathrobes and slippers and carefully selected toiletries.
Family rooms and accessible rooms are available.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
Babysitting / Childcare