This is a real 5 star hotel the staff are amazing. The fabulous heated pool was such a boon swimming in warm water in December was wonderful. Loved the Piano bar with a great cabaret every night. The bar tenders and the waiters were so good. Chambermaids worked so hard and the breakfast was delicious. ThankYou Sheraton Fuertaventura for a very happy Xmas.Christopher from Teddington, checked in Tue 14 Dec 2021
- Beachfront location
- Free Wi-Fi
- Lagoon style outdoor pool
- Kids’ club
Nestled within subtropical gardens on the eastern coast of Fuerteventura, the 5 star Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach Golf and Spa Resort Hotel occupies an enviable spot close to the beach in Caleta de Fuste. With three lagoon-style pools to choose from, including one heated with attached hot tub, as well as a swimming space designated for children, there’s plenty to keep you relaxed and entertained. Inside you’ll find an extensive spa with first-rate facilities such as a Roman baths and an ice igloo, and a fully equipped fitness centre.
There are activities available throughout the day and a kids’ club for younger guests, and in the evenings the hotel’s refined lobby bar is where you’ll be able to watch live music performances. There are four restaurants at the Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach Golf and Spa Resort Hotel to choose from, including an extensive buffet and some elegant à la carte options.
WHO IS IT GREAT FOR?
Families recommend the Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach Golf and Spa Resort Hotel for its easy beach access, pool complex and kids’ club. Couples like the luxurious amenities, the hotel’s location and impressive spa.
AT A GLANCE
- 650 m from Fuerteventura Golf Club
- 8 km from Fuerteventura Airport
- 75 km from Jandina Natural Park
Pools and leisure
- 3 outdoor pools
- Kids’ pool and splash park
- Hot tub
- Indoor heated pool
- Sub-tropical gardens
- Spa (extra charge)
- Massage and beauty treatments (extra charge)
- Fitness centre
- 18-hole mini golf (extra charge)
- Indoor children’s play area with ball pit
- Tennis court (extra charge)
Restaurants and bars
- Los Arcos Buffet Restaurant
- El Faro De Antigua Spanish Restaurant
- La Veranda Restaurant
- Won-n-Zen Asian Fusion Restaurant
- Piano Lobby Bar
- Someplace Else Bar
- Kids’ club
- Daily activity programme including archery, tennis, beach volleyball and mini golf (extra charge)
- Live evening entertainment
- Accessible rooms available on request
- Free Wi-Fi
- Golf desk
- Free parking
- 24-hour reception
- Laundry service (extra charge)
- Currency exchange
- Air conditioning
LOCAL AREA AND THINGS TO DO
With the beach just metres away from the hotel you’re bound to enjoy some lazy, hazy days by the sea, but for something a little more active Fuerteventura’s golf club is just down the road and delivers picturesque views as you play. Or for a touch of glamour, the town’s casino offers games of roulette and blackjack.
Head into the town proper with a visit to Caleta de Fuste’s bustling marina, home to a number of companies offering excursions by boat to go wildlife spotting. There is also El Castillo, a monument dating back to the 18th century. The boardwalk is the ideal spot for a relaxed walk, admiring the scenery and a popular eating option is the island restaurant of Chiringuito La Isla.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Los Arcos Buffet Restaurant is open daily for breakfast, from 7.30 am-10.30 am, lunch, and dinner, 7 pm-10 pm. Overlooking the gardens, you can enjoy a full selection of both Spanish and international dishes as well as the extensive wine cellar.
- El Faro de Antigua is the hotel’s Spanish à la carte restaurant, open for dinner from 6.30 pm-10 pm. Reservations are required, as is smart casual dress.
- La Veranda à la carte Restaurant offers light Mediterranean dishes beside the beach from 11 am-7 pm.
- Wok-n-Zen offers cuisine from Thailand, Malaysia, China, Japan and Singapore. An à la carte menu is available between 7 pm and 10.30 pm.
- The Piano Lobby Bar serves cocktails, afternoon tea, and a range of both soft and alcoholic drinks throughout the day, from 9 am-1 am. In the evenings this is where you can enjoy live music.
- Someplace Else is the hotel’s onsite, Irish pub and opens on special occasions or for private events.
- 266 rooms
- 1 building
- 4 storeys
- 8 lifts
- Free Wi-Fi
OVERVIEW OF ROOMS
Deluxe rooms at the Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach Golf and Spa Resort Hotel can sleep up to three people and offer a balcony with views across the Atlantic Ocean. Decorated in traditional Canarian style, the stylish bathrooms come with a separate bath and shower, a hairdryer and granite double sink. There’s a seating area with a sofa as well as free Wi-Fi, a flat screen television, mini bar, air conditioning, in-room safe and telephone. Premium rooms have views across the hotel pools and gardens. Family premium rooms feature a separate living and sleeping area. Junior suites are larger and can have either sea or garden views and feature extras such as larger terraces with wicker sunbeds, marble bathrooms with a Jacuzzi bath and separate sitting and sleeping spaces. Executive suites and accommodate up to four people and are located on a higher floor of the hotel. Duplex suites are split over two levels with living, sleeping and dining areas. There are vaulted ceilings as well as panoramic windows with views of both the pool and the sea.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
Babysitting / Childcare