Palm Tree Court is fantastic accommodation with outstanding gardens and beautiful grounds . 5 star service from room service and restaurants Everyone very friendly. Wonderful beaches with their own marina and golf course.Orma from Glasgow, checked in Thu 31 Aug 2023
- 4 swimming pools
- Private beach
- Spa and fitness centre
- Free shuttle
About JA Palm Tree Court
The 5 star JA Palm Tree Court is a family friendly beachfront resort in Jebel Ali, Dubai. This award-winning suite-only property, offers a range of leisure facilities and sporting activities to relax and entertain guests of all ages, including a championship golf course that has hosted the likes of Tiger Woods and Ernie Els.
Those in need of retail therapy enjoy close proximity to some of the world’s finest shopping malls. A complimentary shuttle bus transports you from the hotel to nearby shops and to the Dubai Parks and Resorts leisure and entertainment centres, including Bollywood Parks, Legoland and Motiongate. At the end of a busy day out, return to relax in the spa or enjoy a cocktail before dining in one of the hotel restaurants.
Who Is It Great for?
Visitors recommend the JA Palm Tree Court for families, as a winner of ‘The Middle East’s Leading Family Resort’ at the World Travel Awards. They also recommend the resort for couples who enjoy the extensive range of leisure facilities on site and the proximity to Dubai’s popular theme parks and waterparks.
At a Glance
- 57 km from Dubai International Airport
- 50 km from the Dubai Mall
- Complimentary shuttle bus to Dubai Parks and Mall
Pool and Leisure
- 4 swimming pools
- Complimentary sunbeds, parasols and towels
- Private beach with beach volleyball
- Watersports Centre with waterskiing, windsurfing, sail boats and more
- Spa with 10 treatment rooms, Hamman, Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna
- JA Jebel Ali 9-hole par 35 golf course with Golf Academy
- Horse riding stables and paddock
- JA Tennis Academy with 4 floodlit tennis courts and a squash court
- Mini golf course
- Full-service marina offering fishing trips, boat trips and seaplane flights
- JA Shooting Club
- JA Centre of Excellence football tuition
Restaurant and Bars
- Access to 15 restaurants, bars and cafés across the JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort
- Live entertainment in the Mushref Bar and White Orchid Lounge
- Creche, kid’s club and teens club catering to children aged 4 months to 16 years
- Accessible rooms
- Children’s play area
- Babysitting on request for an additional charge
- 24-hour security
- Free daily international newspapers
- Free Wi-Fi
- Speciality shops
Local Area and Things to Do
This luxury beachfront hotel in Dubai has virtually everything you need on site for an active or relaxing holiday. Water sports, horse riding, shooting, golf, tennis and even seaplane rides are available to hotel guests. Keen anglers can take a boat trip from the hotel’s marina to a renowned local fishing spot with the experienced team.
Anyone seeking additional adventures can take part in a Motocross Enduro desert ride with the MX-Academy, based less than 500 m from the hotel. Tuition is available to help you make the most of your experience.
Food and Drink
Captain’s Restaurant and Bar
- Beachfront Mediterranean restaurant and pizzeria
- All-day buffet restaurant with themed nights
- All-day buffet restaurant
- Floating restaurant featuring seafood
- Traditional Italian cuisine serving dinner à la carte
La Fontana Infinity Pool Bar
- Swim-up pool bar
- Award-winning Asian fusion cuisine
White Orchid Lounge
- Live entertainment with aperitifs
- Snacks and drinks overlooking the beach and gardens
Palmito Pool Bar
- Swim-up pool bar serving cocktails
- Steak and TexMex at the JA Shooting Club
- Traditional sports bar overlooking the marina
- Al fresco meals and light snacks
- Cocktails and panoramic views
- Light snacks and refreshments in the middle of the golf course
- 208 suites
- Free Wi-Fi
Overview of Rooms
The JA Palm Tree Court has 208 stylish Suites with a balcony or terrace, seating area, and bathrooms with a bathtub, walk-in shower, bathrobes and slippers. Facilities include a minibar, daily bottled water, tea and coffee making facilities and safe. All rooms have air conditioning, free Wi-Fi access, satellite television, a DVD player and a PlayStation. These suites accommodate up to two adults, two children below the age of 16 and one infant. Upgrade to a Royal Jasmine suite or one bedroom Suite. The Residence Junior, and one and two bedroom suites include premium benefits, and sleep up to six people and an infant.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
Babysitting / Childcare