Beautiful resort! Lovely big rooms, that were super clean - fresh towels and room cleaned every day! Food was absolutely delicious, and there was so much of it, the resort had plenty of food options throughout the entire day.Selcan from Enfield, checked in Sun 11 Jun 2023
- Beachfront location
- Water Sports
- Fitness centre
- 4 swimming pools including aquapark
The 5-star Concorde De Luxe Resort in Antalya, named after and inspired by Concorde, exhumes luxury with an impressive array of facilities, deluxe rooms and a variety of dining options. Fantastic leisure and entertainment options offer something for everyone, from sports and wellness facilities such as tennis, mini-golf and water sports to an aquapark, games room and several swimming pools.
With a beachfront location, guests can relax and unwind on the sandy beach or take to the sea with the hotel’s very own diving school - a range of complimentary canoes and pedalos are also available for those looking to stay afloat. Foodies aren’t left out either, thanks to six unique à la carte restaurants that serve a range of flavours from different cultures. With luxury, stylish decor and a unique architectural design, the all inclusive Concorde De Luxe Resort Hotel makes a memorable base for those looking at visiting the Antalya region of Turkey.
WHO IS IT GREAT FOR?
Visitors recommended the fantastic range of family-friendly facilities at Concorde De Luxe Resort Hotel, such as the aquapark, children’s pools, daytime entertainment and sports facilities. Families and couples enjoy the variety of water sports (with surcharge) available and the great choice of dining options on offer.
Save up to 20% on your hotel stay. Book by 31 Dec 20, for stays 1 May to 31 Oct 2021.
AT A GLANCE
- 13.6 km from Antalya Airport
- Beachfront location
- 16 km from Antalya resort centre
- On-site parking
Pool and Leisure
- Three Outdoor Pools, Including Aquapark
- Indoor Pool
- Kids' Pool
- Sun loungers and Parasols
- Spa and Sauna (with surcharge)
Restaurant and Bars
- Six à La Carte Restaurants
- Several Bars and Lounges
- Snack Bar
- Beach Volleyball
- Table Tennis
- Games Lounge
- Fitness Centre
- Water Sports
- Bowling Alley
- Children’s Club
- Indoor Play Area
- Daytime and Evening Entertainment
- Wheelchair Hire
- Car Parking
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Mini-market Onsite
- Air Conditioning
- Car Hire
- Gift Shop
- Barber/Beauty Shop
- Room Service
LOCAL AREA AND THINGS TO DO
Concorde De Luxe Resort Hotel is ideally located with direct access to the beach and in Lara Beach resort centre. The hotel offers a wide range of facilities for sports and activities, including badminton, basketball, football, table tennis, tennis and a fully equipped gym. The hotel’s experienced entertainment team are also on-hand, organising games and sports both in and out of the pool. If you’re looking for a more relaxing environment, head to two-storey Carpe Diem Spa where a range of relaxing services are on offer.
At the beach you can take part in a variety of water activities such as parasailing, water skiing and banana-boating or if you’re looking to explore the Antalya area, there’s a number of attractions and landmarks nearby such as Aspendos Amphitheatre and Manavgat Waterfall.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Le Buffet, the main restaurant, offers a variety of meals across breakfast, lunch and dinner with show cooking
- Asiana is an à la carte restaurant serving a range of cuisine from the Far East.
- Da Vinci offers an à la carte menu that invites you to feast on Italian cuisine.
- Vinario is an à la carte restaurant that serves grilled meats and great wines.
- Poseidon specialises in seafood and fish from an à la carte menu.
- Dafne is an à la carte restaurant serving Turkish cuisine.
- Barbeque serves grilled food from an à la carte menu.
- Neyzen servers the Mediterranean’s answer to pancakes
- Food Court offers a variety of cuisines for fast food fans
- Nine lounges and bars including a pool bar, beach bar, snack bar and disco bar
- 401 rooms
OVERVIEW OF ROOMS
Boasting balconies with sea, garden or pool views, the stylish and contemporary rooms are fitted with flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. Alongside the standard deluxe rooms, there are also suite rooms, family rooms and royal suites available.
Standard deluxe rooms offer tastefully furnished rooms that can accommodate up to two people, while the duplex deluxe rooms have sea views and offer two sofa beds in the entrance area and a French bed on the second floor of the suite. Junior deluxe suites consist of a bedroom and a separate living room and the family deluxe suite is similar but with a dedicated children’s bed - equipped with a sliding door. The grande deluxe suite offers two bedrooms and two bathrooms, while the royal suite offers the same but with a dressing room, private study room, dining room and living room.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
Babysitting / Childcare
Waterpark On Site