The Hotel is perfect I never seen in the world same this hotel service was excellent rooms excellent house keeping excellent reception excellent food excellent staff all section excellent I am very happy this service and I will recommend this hotel for every bodyMohamed from London, checked in Mon 22 Jan 2024
- Beachfront location
- Large pool area and waterpark
- Children’s clubs
About Delphin Imperial
The Delphin Imperial Hotel is a luxury 5 star hotel in the resort town of Lara, near Antalya, Turkey. The beachfront hotel evokes the look of a cruise ship ready to sail out into the Mediterranean Sea. The interiors of the hotel have been decorated with an eye to luxury and comfort, an aesthetic that follows through into the guest rooms.
Being directly on the beachfront provides the sound of the ocean waves rolling into the beach as a gentle background as you relax on your private balcony or on the sun loungers or cabanas on the pool terrace or on the beach itself. The hotel takes a family friendly approach, with ample space and facilities for those seeking to relax, while the kids are entertained by the children’s clubs, amusement park and waterpark on site.
Who is it Great for?
Guests who’ve stayed at Delphin Imperial recommend it for families. Reviews cite the children’s activities and animation team as first class in keeping the kids entertained. The spaciousness of the rooms is also a recurring comment in reviews.
At a Glance
- 13 km to Antalya airport
- Beachfront location
- 20 km from central Antalya
- Pool and Leisure
- Number of outdoor pools including children’s pools
- Aqua park with waterslides
- Fitness centre with Gym
- Spa with sauna, Turkish bath, and massage
- Beauty treatments
- Games room
- Beach volleyball
- Tennis court
- Table Tennis
Restaurant and Bars
- Buffet restaurant
- 8 à la carte restaurants
- Snack bar
- 12 Bars
- Daytime entertainment
- Evening entertainment program includes live music, karaoke, DJ’s, professional shows
- Kids’ club (4 to 12 years)
- Teens’ club (13 to 17 years)
- Animation team
- Indoor play area
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
- Shuttle bus
- English newspapers (surcharge)
- Hairdresser (extra charge)
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
- The main restaurant, Gusto provides buffet-style meals.
- The hotel features eight à la carte restaurants, open for dinner and each focused on a specific regional cuisine.
- Mensa serves traditional Italian meals
- Yuka takes inspiration from the countries of the Far East, including a sushi selection
- Lalezar focuses on local Turkish cuisine.
- Pescador serves fresh local seafood
- Tequila, focuses a delight of Mexican flavours
- Helen focuses on Greek fare, seafood particularly, in a Greek island inspired setting
- Museum draws on French cuisine for its menu.
- Da Vinci focuses on a meat and wine offering in a quiet romantic setting.
- The Violet Patisserie is located in the hotel lobby which serves tea and coffee, and a range of cakes and desserts. It adjoins a Chocolate Bar serving luxury chocolates and truffles.
- There are 12 bars located throughout the hotel which along with a wide range of drinks also serves the hotel's extensive snack menu for that little bite between meals.
- 650 rooms
- 9 floors
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Local Area and Things to Do
Close to the hotel (eight km) are the Duden Waterfalls a 15 m high, 20 m wide cascade set amongst a green forest in a deep valley. The hotel's beachfront is in the middle of Lara beach, an eight km stretch of sand. In either direction from the hotel you will find beachside bars and cafes, and several venues to provide a range of watersports.
Being just 20 km from central Antalya makes the sights, sounds and experiences of the large town readily available. Visit the Marina area for restaurants, bars and shops, or head to the old town area for the local culture and history, including the historic Hadrian’s Gate. To keep the kids occupied there are three Aquaparks in Antalya.
Food and Drink
Overview of Rooms
Superior Rooms are spacious with an eye to a modern stylish décor. All rooms have a private balcony, with garden views, side sea views, or front sea views. Connecting rooms are available allowing a group of up to six guests to stay together. Lagoon rooms are located on the ground floor with a private terrace opening out onto a pool which is exclusively for the use of guests staying in this room type. Family Rooms have two bedrooms and a side sea view from a private balcony. Junior suites are larger rooms with two balconies, while full suites at the hotel take the luxury and service up a notch with meals served to you on your large private balcony, and a private jacuzzi. Information based on previous season and could be subject to change. Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
Waterpark On Site