Excellent holiday the hotel couldn't do enough up graded room, was also my husband birthday got basket of fruit bottle of sparkling wine and small chocolate cake ,would definitely recommendDiane from Broxbourne, checked in Fri 02 Feb 2024
- Oasis themed pool
- Private beachfront
- Panoramic views
- Award winning spa
About Rixos The Palm Dubai Hotel and Suites
Rixos The Palm in Palm Jumeirah is a luxury multi-holiday concept 5 star hotel that offers fantastic views of the Arabian Gulf and Dubai’s iconic skyline. You can take advantage of the hotel’s oasis themed pool and admire the panoramic views from the water, or head to the award winning spa for relaxation and wellness therapies.
This hotel is decorated with refined shades of cream and gold and features dark wooden furnishings that ooze extravagance. It also has a great location, convenient to many popular tourist attractions and nightlife. There’s a good selection of water sports within easy access, a Turkish-inspired wellness spa and a wide variety of eating and drinking options at the hotel, with an all inclusive option available. Don’t forget to enjoy the golden sands and the azure waters of the hotel’s private beach.
Who Is It Great for?
Visitors to Rixos The Palm in Dubai recommend this hotel for couples and families, as it benefits from a variety of facilities and entertainment options for everyone, with a children’s pool, kids’ club and leisure activities for all the family.
At a Glance
- 42 km from Dubai International Airport
- 17 km from Dubai Marina
- 17 km from Mall of the Emirates
- Free parking is available
Pool and Leisure
- Fitness centre with gym/workout Room
- Hot tub
- Tennis court
- Heated pool
- Outdoor pool
- Rixy Kids' Club
Restaurant and Bars
- Breakfast available
- Children’s activities
- Wheelchair friendly
- Room service*
- Free high speed Wi-Fi
- Shuttle bus service
- Airport transportation*
- Laundry service*
- Air conditioning
Local Area and Things to Do
Thanks to Rixos The Palm’s fantastic location, you won’t be short of days out or activities to enjoy. Just six km from Aquaventure Waterpark and 20 km from Ski Dubai, there are plenty of memorable attractions within easy reach of the hotel. The hotel also offers a complimentary water taxi service to Dubai Marina and shuttle bus to the Mall of the Emirates, so you can get the best of both worlds in this peaceful location.
If you’re looking for a few hotel days, then you’ll love the wide range of entertainment options available on site. Take advantage of a variety of water sports or head to the hotel’s very own diving centre (with surcharge), where you can enjoy an unforgettable scuba diving experience. On site entertainment runs through the day, with beach yoga, tennis, water polo and volleyball to keep active. There’s also an array of evening entertainment.
Food and Drink
- A La Turca Restaurant offers an open buffet concept that serves a variety of international dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- L’Olivo Ristorante serves traditional Italian and Mediterranean-inspired dishes — dinner only with smart casual dress code.
- Aegean Restaurant offers fresh seafood dishes for dinner only.
- The BAR serves a variety of premium beverages as well as serving food.
- NU AIR Shisha Lounge offers a wide range of specially blended teas, sashimi, nigiri, maki and shisha.
- Patisserie Istanbul is a lobby lounge that serves traditional Turkish sweets and pastries, 24 hours a day.
- Highlights Bar is set by the pool and offers a wide range of cocktails and also serves a bistro-style lunch menu.
- I-Chill Beach Lounge serves a range of food and drinks on the beach (closed during Ramadan).
- El Chiringuito offers modern, Mediterranean dishes with French and Ibicenco touches, throughout the day.
- 231 rooms
- Free Wi-Fi in all areas
Overview of Rooms
Rixos The Palm Dubai offers a luxury range of accommodation options to meet your needs and requirements so you can have a memorable holiday. The 231 rooms and suites offer floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking different views of Dubai, whether it’s the Arabian Gulf, Dubai’s skyscraper skyline or the landscaped gardens surrounding the hotel. The rooms are furnished with dark wooden furniture and parquet flooring and provide a wealth of comfort and extravagance. Courtyard rooms offer a king size bed, while deluxe rooms offer a king size bed or twin beds, both rooms feature a deep-soak bathtub and rainfall shower. Premium rooms feature a separate lounge with king or twin beds and a balcony in most rooms. Wellness rooms boast a private plunge pool, direct pool and beach access and consist of a king size bed, while junior suites offer a range of luxury benefits including private pool or beach cabana. A number of upgraded rooms are also available, including family rooms, senior suites, two bedroom suites, king suite and finally, the grand king suite.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
Babysitting / Childcare