Great location right on the beautiful beach. Huge ocean view room Staff were really helpful and friendly Definitely will returnDebra from Hyde, checked in Sun 31 Dec 2023
- Beachfront location
- Relaxing spa
- Kids’ club
About Accra Beach Hotel
Accra Beach Hotel is a tranquil 4-star resort located in Christ Church on the south coast of Barbados. Escape to a tropical paradise where the beautiful soft sands of Rockley Beach and the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea are just steps away. Whether you want to spend the day on a sun lounger at the beach or unwinding by the lagoon-style pool, this hotel provides plenty of places to relax. There’s even an on-site spa where you can enjoy soothing treatments during your stay.
There are several bars to choose from, including a swim-up pool bar that serves rum punch and exotic cocktails. There’s also a selection of restaurants, where you can sample flavours from around the world, as well as authentic Bajan dishes. There are lots of shops, bars and restaurants within walking distance from the hotel and the bustling nightlife of St Lawrence Gap is nearby too.
Who Is It Great for?
Visitors recommend this hotel for couples because of the great location close to the beach as well as local bars and restaurants. Families who visited particularly enjoyed the beach and kids’ club facilities.
At a Glance
- Situated on the beach
- 3km from St Lawrence Gap
- 6km from Oistins
- 14km from Grantley Adams International Airport
Pool and Leisure
- 2 outdoor pools- including 1 adult pool
- Sun loungers and umbrellas
- Chakra Spa with steam room and sauna
- Fitness centre
- Kids’ club (ages 4-11)
Restaurant and Bars
- 4 restaurants- including buffet and à la carte options
- 3 bars- including a swim-up bar
- Managers cocktail party with steel bands
- Themed nights at the Fig Tree restaurant with live entertainment
- Games room- including table tennis, board games and a pool table
- Some facilities available for disabled guests.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service*
- Dry cleaning*
- Babysitting service*
Local Area and Things to Do
There is plenty to keep you entertained at Accra Beach Hotel, whether its relaxing by the pool or spending some time at the beach. There are also special dinner events throughout the week with live entertainment and these are definitely worth experiencing.
There’s lots to do outside of the hotel too and you’re in a prime spot to explore the local area. There are several bars and restaurants right on your doorstep, so you won’t be stuck for choice. The lively St Lawrence Gap is less than a 10-minute drive away and is a great option for a night out. Oistins Fish Fry is another must-do in Barbados and is just 15-minutes away by car.
Food and Drink
- Accra Deck- an oceanfront open-air restaurant offering both local and contemporary European cuisine. A selection of fine wines are available here too.
- Pacifika Kitchen- savour Thai, Japanese, Chinese and Indonesian cuisine at this à la carte eatery. On Saturdays you can enjoy a Thai buffet.
- Fig Tree- another oceanfront restaurant specialising in themed dinners like Curry & Kebab night and BBQs accompanied by live entertainment including stilt-walkers, fire-eaters and music.
- Coco Patch- open daily for breakfast and lunch with hearty buffet options available.
- Lagoon Bar- a swim-up pool bar with daily happy hours.
- Sand Bar- situated right next to the lobby with screens showing live sporting events.
- Sunset Bar- a beachfront bar with a vast menu and signature cocktails.
- Free Wi-Fi
- 221 rooms
- 2 lifts
- 4 floors
Overview of Rooms
There are lots of different room types to choose from at this hotel, each with air conditioning, free wi-fi, cable TV, mini fridge and bathroom amenities. Island View Rooms are the standard room type and can accommodate up to 3 guests. You can also choose Pool View and Ocean View rooms which feature a furnished balcony. Oceanfront Rooms offer something a bit more special, with a private balcony complete with hot tub, stunning ocean views and a spacious living area.
This hotel also has several suites, including Oceanfront Suites and Penthouse Suites which have additional amenities like Jacuzzi tubs and a bar.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
Babysitting / Childcare