The hotel is ideally located for my diving trip. The reception guys were great on arrival and throughout my stay. Nothing was too much trouble. They always had a smile. My room was clean and suitable for my stay,a realy large bed too.John from West Winch, checked in Sun 24 Apr 2022
- Private beach
- Relaxing spa
- À la carte dining
Located right in the heart of Naama Bay in Sharm El Sheik, this 5-star resort boasts breath-taking views of the Red Sea. Tropitel Naama Bay offers an idyllic place to unwind, with swimming pools surrounded by towering palm trees and access to a private sandy beach. The resort’s prime location near popular tourist spot Naama Bay makes it easy for you to explore the local area too, with lots of bars, restaurants and nightlife venues within walking distance.
Tropitel Naama Bay is an all-inclusive resort and there are plenty of options when it comes to food and drink. There are 2 buffet restaurants featuring live cooking stations, plus several à la carte* eateries including a restaurant specialising in authentic Egyptian dishes. There’s lots to keep you busy during your stay, with a fun kid’s club and water slides for the children and exciting water sports like snorkelling and diving for adults. If you just want to relax, you can visit the tranquil spa.
WHO IS IT GREAT FOR?
Visitors recommend this hotel for families because of the fantastic children’s facilities like the kids’ club, water slides and animation programme. Visitors also recommend this hotel for couples, thanks to the fantastic location close to Naama Bay.
AT A GLANCE
- Access to a private, sandy beach
- 1km from the centre of Naama Bay
- 8km from Sharm Old Market
- 20km from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport
Pool and Leisure
- 4 swimming pools
- Aqua park- with 3 water slides
- Tropitel Naama Bay SPA
- Fitness centre
- Kids’ club
- Children’s playground
Restaurant and Bars
- 5 restaurants- including buffet and à la carte
- 5 bars
- Sunset Terrace
- Bianco Café
- Daily entertainment programme
- Water sports*
- Beach volleyball
- Mini football
- Facilities available for disabled guests
- 24-hour reception
- 24-hour security
- Shopping arcade
- Barber/beauty salon*
- Laundry service*
- Room service*
- Babysitting service*
LOCAL AREA AND THINGS TO DO
There’s plenty to keep you occupied at this hotel with an animation team providing daily entertainment and evening shows. The hotel’s private beach is perfect for relaxing during the day but there’s also a host of fun water sports and a dive centre for those looking for something more active. Snorkelling and diving sessions are a great way to get close to tropical marine life.
The centre of Naama Bay is just a 5-minute drive from the hotel (approximately a 15-minute walk) and is well worth a visit. The area has a lively atmosphere and you’ll find lots of bars, cafes, restaurants and shops here. Sharm Old Market is good for souvenir shopping and is just a 15-minute drive away.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Palm Restaurant- located in the hotel’s main building, serving a buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner with live cooking stations and themed evenings.
- The Grill Restaurant- open for breakfast, lunch and themed dinners, situated in the resort area.
- Boharat Restaurant- sample traditional Egyptian cuisine made with fresh, high quality ingredients.
- Blue Stone Restaurant & Pub- savour international cuisine or relax at this casual bar that’s open until late.
- Little Buddha Restaurant & Sushi Bar- this lavish restaurant offers Pacific & French fusion cuisine, alongside a wide selection of Sushi.
- Lobby Bar- the hotel’s main bar has a variety of beverages to choose from.
- Beach Bar- a relaxed beach bar with a refreshing drinks menu.
- Sunrise Pool Bar & Sunshine Pool Bar- serving poolside snacks and tropical cocktails.
- Cliff Top Pool Bar- relax with a drink in hand in a laidback setting.
- Sunset Terrace- this terrace provides stunning sea views and occasionally hosts dinner parties.
- Bianco Café- overlooking Naama Bay, offering light meals and drinks.
Please note that some restaurants are not included in the all-inclusive plan.
- 390 rooms
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas only
OVERVIEW OF ROOMS
Tropitel Naama Bay has several different room types to choose from. All rooms are stylishly decorated and elegantly furnished, featuring modern amenities like air conditioning, a TV and a balcony or terrace with views of either the resort gardens, the pool or the glistening Red Sea. Wi-Fi is available and incurs a surcharge.
Standard Rooms are a good choice for couples and provide a comfortable stay. Double Sea View Rooms ensure you can admire ocean vistas from your balcony. Superior Double Rooms have a contemporary style and offer access to the hotel’s executive building facilities and restaurant. Club Rooms have additional amenities including admission to an exclusive club lounge. Superior Triple Rooms are also available.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
Babysitting / Childcare