This hotel is fantastic. Check in & out were very efficient. Rooms were spotless and well equipped, we had a Bali room. Hotel was cleaned & maintained to a high standard. Shops very expensive. Food and drinks were delicious with nearly anything you could wish for.Shona from Glasgow, checked in Fri 29 Jul 2022
- 11 pools and an aqua park
- Private beach with boat transfer
- Deluxe Spa
- 27-hole golf course
- Kids’ Club
About Titanic Deluxe Golf Belek
The lavish 5 star Titanic Deluxe Golf Belek lies along the banks of a serene river that flows directly into the Mediterranean Sea, on the edge of a fragrant pine forest. Located in the Antalya region of Turkey the hotel is known for its impressive 27-hole golf course, but that’s just the tip of the iceberg. On site you’ll also find nine outdoor pools, two indoor pools, and an aqua park complete with slides, a one-km-long private beach as well as a decadent spa and well-equipped fitness centre.
This luxurious resort isn’t all about relaxation though. Its secluded position allows wildlife to thrive and a multitude of bird species, some rare, are known to make their home here. The hotel operates private river cruises allowing you to immerse yourself in nature, and at the end of a busy day you have a five restaurants and a number of bars to unwind in.
Who Is It Great for?
Families recommend the Titanic Deluxe Golf Belek because of its family friendly facilities and abundance of pools, while couples like the spa and golf course. Groups of friends also like playing a round or two of golf together.
At a Glance
- 27 km from Antalya Airport
- 10 km from the centre of Belek
- 25km from the Aspendos ampitheatre
Pools and leisure
- 9 outdoor pools
- 2 indoor pools
- Aqua park
- Private beach with loungers and Balinese beds
- Golf course (extra charge)
- Hot tub
- Fitness centre
- Water sports (extra charge)
- Bowling (extra charge)
- Canoeing (extra charge)
- Bike hire (extra charge)
- Children’s playground
- Fishing (extra charge)
- 7 tennis courts
- 4 football pitches
- Kids’ club
Restaurants and bars
- Main buffet restaurant with children’s area
- 6 à la carte restaurants
- 3 snack bars
- 14 bars and cafés
- Evening entertainment
- Disabled access
- Accessible rooms available on request
- Private river and walking tours to the beach
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting (extra charge)
- Laundry (extra charge)
- Airport shuttle (extra charge)
- Air conditioning
- Beauty and hair treatments (extra charge)
- Room service
Local Area and Things to Do
Down at the Titanic Deluxe Golf Belek’s private beach you can sign up for a number of adventurous water sport activities including scuba diving and windsurfing. If you decide to venture away from the extravagance and lavish amenities at the hotel, you can head into the heart of Belek town, perhaps exploring some of the many natural hot springs that exist in the area. There are also many other golf courses surrounding the Titanic Deluxe if you’re itching to try a different setup.
For family thrills, make your way to the Land of Legends Theme Park.
Food and Drink
- The main buffet restaurant has five different concept areas, as well a special area for children, and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as offering a late-night buffet for night owls.
- Okeanos à la carte restaurant serves fresh fish on a veranda with a view overlooking the river
- Pascarella à la carte restaurant is designed to resemble a Tuscan trattoria and offers Italian cuisine beside the pool.
- Hasir à la carte restaurant serves a Turkish menu and specialises in Anatolian cuisine.
- The Beef Grill Club is a haven for meat lovers and comes with riverside seating.
- Boat à la carte restaurant offers a private and romantic dining experience as you cruise along the river.
- Cabana à la carte dining is an intimate experience under the stars.
- The Green Lagoon snack restaurant serves al fresco Turkish snacks throughout the day.
- Pita Pan gives you the chance to sample much-loved local favourites, as well as try something new like Turkish pancakes.
- Stella snack restaurant delivers refreshments to those on the private beach.
- There are a further 13 bars and cafés on site which are open at various points throughout the day and night.
- 594 rooms
- 170 thousand sqm
- Free Wi-Fi
Overview of Rooms
Standard rooms at the Titanic Deluxe Golf Belek come with a mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities, an LED television, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, safety deposit box, hairdryer, en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower, seating area and furnished balcony from which there are views of either the river, golf course or gardens. Superior rooms are larger and feature a bigger terrace with an egg chair. Riverside rooms are bigger yet and give unimpeded river views. The seating area is larger and comes with a sofa. Deluxe suites are 70 m² with a his and hers bathroom featuring a bathtub and shower. The 80 m² family suites have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Family suites with their own community pool are available with either a balcony or larger terrace area. Corner suites measure 82 m² and have scenic views on three sides. A private design pool villa is 338 m² spread over two storeys and comes with a private outdoor pool, express check in and out, arrival gifts, VIP beach transfers, a kitchen, king-size bed, garden and two bathrooms. Exclusive pool villas have their own indoor pool, a private butler service and chauffeur, breakfast, lunch and dinner include at The Club and much more.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
Babysitting / Childcare
Waterpark On Site