- 2 outdoor pools
- Fitness centre
- Kids’ clubs
Located on the longest beach on the island of Ibiza, the popular Playa d’en Bossa, the 5 star Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza is the first European beach resort in the Hard Rock group. Combining unique style and energy with an Ibizan twist, this luxury hotel is renowned for its live music performances and extensive facilities.
By day you can relax by one of the hotel’s two outdoor pools. The Eden Pool, in the Tower Building, has a large sun terrace overlooking the beach, with underwater loungers, while the circular pool is home to the Splash bar serving premium drinks and a kids’ area. Kids can also enjoy the Roxity or Teen Spirit clubs open every day. You’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to dining, with a choice of ten restaurants and bars serving a range of cuisine, snacks and drinks.
WHO IS IT GREAT FOR?
Previous guests at the Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza have rated it highly for couples and friends thanks to its stylish rooms, beachfront location close to famous clubs and attentive staff.
AT A GLANCE
- Located on Playa d’en Bossa beach
- 4 km from Ibiza Airport
- 4 km from Ibiza town
- 22 km from San Antonio
Pool and Leisure
- 2 outdoor pools
- Sun terrace with loungers
- Beach club
- Rock Spa
- Body Rock fitness club
Restaurants and Bars
- Buffet restaurant
- Two à la carte restaurants
- Beach bar and restaurant
- Three bars including rooftop bar
- Snack Bar
- Coffee Shop
- Live music performances
- Live sports screening
- Beach parties
- Roxity Kids’ club
- Teen Spirit club
- Accessible rooms available on request
- 24-hour reception
- Lullabye Day Nursery
- Concierge service
- Car hire
- Rock shop
- Laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
LOCAL AREA AND THINGS TO DO
Ibiza is renowned for its nightlife, sunsets and sandy beaches but it also has a lot more to offer. If you’re heading to Ibiza for the nightlife, you’ll be pleased to know that the Hard Rock Hotel is in a great location, right next to the Ushuaia Club and near both Bora Bora Beach and DC10 nightclubs. Head to San Antonio to soak up the atmosphere at Café Mambo and for the ultimate Ibiza sunset head watch the sun dip behind Es Vedra on the south-west coast.
For something more cultural, take the local bus or a taxi to Ibiza town and explore the UNESCO World Heritage site of Dalt Vila area with its cobbled streets awash with local boutiques and gourmet restaurants, view local art at the Museum of Contemporary Art or even take a wine tasting tour to see some of the island’s vineyards and wineries.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Sessions buffet restaurant serving breakfast daily
- Tatel Ibiza, a 1920s themed restaurant specialising in Spanish cuisine
- Sublimotion, a fine dining experience by 2 Michelin star chef Paco Roncero, combining gourmet food with innovation and technology
- The Beach featuring Mediterranean cuisine and premium drinks
- 3rd Half Sports Bar with TV screens, drinks, snacks and finger food
- Munchies Snack Bar offering grilled sandwiches, finger food, drinks and cocktails
- Constant Grind Coffee Shop with an extensive coffee menu, pastries and sweet treats
- Eden Bar serving snacks, drinks and cocktails
- Splash Bar serving snacks, drinks and cocktails
- The Ninth Rooftop Bar and Sky Lounge featuring cocktails and regular live music
- 2 Blocks
- 493 rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
OVERVIEW OF ROOMS
Stylishly decorated and affording views of a pool or the Mediterranean, choose from a selection of deluxe rooms and studio and rock suites with a furnished terrace or balcony. Besides free Wi-Fi, 24-hour room service, air conditioning, safety deposit box, blackout curtains, MaxiBar (extra charge applies) and iPad/iPhone docking station, you’ll be treated to LED Light Chromotherapy, Sleep Like a Rock® 300-thread-count cotton linen, sleeper sofa or armchairs, Hansgrohe rain showers and Rock Spa® toiletries. Two types of swim up rooms are also on offer with access to a private pool shared with other swim up guests.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
Babysitting / Childcare