My 5th time at this fabulous hotel and it never disappoints. No standards have slipped during the pandemic times - still top class food, drink, service, facilities & cleanliness. I highly recommend without hesitation.Sarah from Poole, checked in Sun 29 Jan 2023
- Private beach
- Kids’ Club
- Free Wi-Fi
About Pickalbatros White Beach Resort Hurghada For Cis & East Europe
The 5 star Albatros White Beach Hotel is situated in Hurghada, within Egypt’s popular Red Sea region. With a whopping six outdoor pools, set across 20 acres, each one unique with added touches such as water slides and a pirate ship, a well-equipped spa and vast terrace with sun loungers, there are plenty of places to relax.
The private beach is also a popular spot to unwind, but it’s here that things also get a little more active. Enjoy a game of volleyball or take advantage of the Red Sea’s reputation as a world-renowned dive site and water sports hub.
Who Is It Great for?
Families recommend the Albatros White Beach because of its impressive array of pools, ease of access to the beach and kids’ club. Couples are said to like the elegant and refined ambience, the bars, restaurants and entertainment as well as the private beach.
At a Glance
- Direct access to the beach
- 3 km from Hurghada International Airport
- 9 km from Hurghada Grand Aquarium
Pools and leisure
- 2 outdoor pools
- 4 kids’ pools with waterslides
- Private beach
- Beauty and hair treatments (extra charge)
- Hammam (extra charge)
- Hot tub (extra charge)
- Sauna (extra charge)
- Kids’ club
- Water sports (extra charge)
- Table tennis
- Games room
- Children’s playground
- Mini golf
- Diving centre (extra charge)
Restaurants and bars
- 4 restaurants
- Food court
- 7 bars
- Games and activities during the day
- Evening entertainment
- Disabled access
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour reception
- Laundry (extra charge)
- Air conditioning
- Room service
Local Area and Things to Do
If you want a break from lounging on the beach or swimming with tropical fish, there are a number of local attractions to help occupy your time. Hurghada Aquarium helps to educate adults and children alike about local marine life and how to help preserve their environment, or you could make a visit to Sand City, an open-air museum dedicated to some remarkable sand sculptures with highlights including replicas of the pyramids and imposing mythological figures.
You could head to the city’s old town district, El Dahar, where you can sample traditional Egyptian coffee and wander through the souks picking up some local delicacies. Come night time there are plenty of waterfront bars and restaurants offering an al fresco experience.
Food and Drink
- Soprano is the hotel’s Italian-themed restaurant.
- L’asiatique serves a variety of Asian dishes and has live cooking stations.
- Saffron features cuisine from all over the world but specialises in Mediterranean and Middle Eastern flavours, utilising fresh, local ingredients.
- The modern food court is open throughout the day, serves a range of snacks and light bites and has a fully fitted drinks counter.
- Wow restaurant is Albatros White Beach’s à la carte restaurant and offers fine dining alongside an extensive cocktail menu.
- The lobby bar serves soft and alcoholic drinks.
- The White bar and Olympus bar are situated poolside and play lively music.
- The sports bar is the place to go to watch the match, pint in hand.
- The millennium bar is on the hotel’s ground floor and serves coffee as well as cold drinks.
- Red Sky Roof bar provides great views and is a popular spot in the evenings. It also has a shisha corner.
- The Beach Bar is near the beach, beside the food court, and serves a range of hot and cold beverages.
- 730 rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
Overview of Rooms
Standard rooms overlook either the pool area or hotel gardens and come with twin beds, a private furnished terrace or balcony, a flat screen television, telephone and en-suite bathroom with a shower and toiletries as well as air conditioning, a hair dryer and mini bar. Junior suites are larger with a separate bedroom, featuring either twin beds or a queen-sized bed, and a spacious living area. The hotel’s royal suite enjoys views over the Red Sea and is located in a peaceful corner of the hotel for added privacy. With luxury amenities and plenty of space, it is an oasis of opulence.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.