Having read only positive reviews on travel sites I started to worry about staying here after joining a Dubai hints and tips group online saying how it’s noisy and a party hotel fun of influencers and drugs.Victoria from Birmingham, checked in Wed 01 Nov 2023
- On-site nightclub
- Ottoman and Turkish-inspired spa
- Private beach
About FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel
FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel is a five-star, luxury hotel in Dubai, right at the beginning of The Palm. Overlooking the iconic Dubai skyline and 150m of private beach, it's the party you didn’t know you needed. Treat yourself to All Inclusive food and unlimited drinks throughout the hotel, including at the bars and nightclub. Enjoy themed brunches, nightly events, weekly international DJs, and more.
FIVE hotels and resorts are among the top rated 'smart and sustainable' hotels in the world. So not only are you having a great time, but you’re also helping the environment while you do it. Smart and sustainable buildings reduce environmental impact, manage energy and water use, provide secure digital connectivity, and ensure health, safety and wellbeing.
Who Is It Great for?
FIVE Palm Jumeirah is great for a mates’ escape or couples’ holiday. The nightlife on-site is electric, with nightclubs, lounges, and beach bars open through to the early hours. While there is a kids club available, this resort is more geared towards adults.
At a Glance
- 35km from Dubai International Airport
- 20km from Burj Khalifa
- Beachfront location
- 7 restaurants
- 5 bars
- Swimming Pool
- On-site nightclub
- Event Space
- Kids Club
Local Area and Things to Do
FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel is right at the heart of The Palm, so there’s plenty of sightseeing to be done. View Dubai in all its glory from The View at The Palm. Marvel at the Burj Khalifa as you watch the fountain show. Cool down at one of the many nearby waterparks. And shop ‘til you drop at some of the best shopping centres around.
Food and Drink
- Cinque – A restaurant and bar serving Italian and Japanese fusion dishes.
- Maiden Shanghai – An a la carte restaurant specialising in MSG-free and gourmet Chinese food.
- Maiden Terrace – A rooftop bar serving Chinese bites and tropical cocktails with a view of the Dubai skyline and Arabian Gulf.
- The Pool Bar – A bar serving cocktails and live music around the social pool.
- Beach by FIVE – 150m of private beach where you can enjoy tapas, sushi, and sandwiches.
- BLVD ON ONE – An all-day brasserie with al fresco seating serving international cuisine.
- Praia – A beachside pool club and evening lounge, serving California-style dishes.
- The Delisserie – A relaxed bistro café and patisserie.
- Detox Me Café - A café serving health foods and protein drinks, including gluten-free, keto and vegan menus.
- The Penthouse – An award-winning adults-only rooftop bar open for Japanese food, drinks and live music.
- BLING – An exclusive, on-site nightclub with live shows and DJs.
- Roar – A cocktail bar available for private events.
- Above 21 – An upscale whiskey bar and cigar lounge.
- 470 rooms and suites
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free air conditioning
Overview of Rooms
All 470 rooms come with their own private, fully-furnished balcony overlooking the Dubai skyline or the sea. In the bathroom, you’ll find a bath and separate rain shower, along with high-end bathroom amenities. You will also have a television, tea and coffee-making facilities, a telephone, and a regularly-stocked minibar. When you book your room, you’ll have the choice of bed sizes, including twin, queen, and king.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
Babysitting / Childcare