My daughter and I had a wonderful holiday in Marrakesh. The hotel was lovely and the food was definitely to our taste especially the Moroccan dishes. The staff were friendly and very attentive. Can’t fault this hotel.Antoinette from Coulsdon, checked in Tue 28 Mar 2023
The location allows you to discover all the beauty and wealth of Moroccan culture, visiting the imposing Atlas Mountains or strolling through the citys lively souks, for example.
With a design reminiscent of Moorish architecture and beautiful garden areas with patios and fountains, as well as a wide range of activities for all the family, this is the ideal combination to enjoy an exciting adventure.
Savour typical Moroccan dishes and international cuisine.
"With a modern design combined with Moroccan style, all the rooms are decorated with typical colours and fabrics as well as decorative features using local handicrafts." Located in the heart of a palm tree plantation and 10km from Marrakech, this is the perfect accommodation for visiting the city and its surroundings
- With splendid views of the majestic Atlas Mountains and only 16km from Marrakech-Menara airport
- Choose our all-inclusive service and enjoy exquisite cuisine with international dishes and a taste of Moroccan cuisine
- If you are looking for peace and quiet, the Café Maure is the place, with an exclusive Moroccan setting where you can enjoy some of the finest teas and exquisite Moroccan pastries
- Take a dip in the pool, work out in the gym, do some sport or just read a book in the sun. These are just a few of the options you have in our hotel
- Enjoy the vibrant Marrakech nightlife and make sure you don’ t miss the amazing sunsets and privileged climate
"One of the highlights of the hotel is the way that renovation has respected local culture and character, especially in several of the dining areas in this hotel in Marrakech." "Swimming pools, childrens areas and entertainment areas are just some of the spaces available to you on your next visit to Marrakech."