Wonderful hotel, good vibe in all communal areas, great facilities, wonderful food, good entertainment and helpful and friendly staff. Will definitely be going back for another visitNigel from Westcliff-On-Sea, checked in Sat 03 Sep 2022
- 3 outdoor pools
- 190 m from the beach
- Gym and spa
- Kids’ club
Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife is a 5 star hotel in Playa Paraiso, located on the island of Tenerife in Spain's Canary Islands. Much like other hotels in this chain, the property is rock and roll themed with a party atmosphere yet it remains family friendly thanks to its kids’ club for children of varying ages. The hotel is set over two buildings and features three outdoor swimming pools—including the Eden Pool which is just for adults— in addition to a saltwater lagoon area. There is an open air stage where live concerts take place and also a gym and spa. For dining, you'll find six restaurants at the hotel, including its sports pub, in addition to two pool bars, a coffee shop, a rooftop bar and a lobby bar. If you choose to leave the hotel, there's a beach just 190 m away and a variety of other beaches within walking or short driving distance as well. You can also head 10 km down the coast to Costa Adeje, which has some of the area's best shopping, dining and nightlife options.
WHO IS IT GREAT FOR?
Visitors recommend the Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife when travelling as a couple because of the numerous restaurants, the views of the ocean and the adults only Eden Pool area. Those visiting as a family also appreciate the various kids’ clubs on offer.
AT A GLANCE
- 26 km from Tenerife South airport
- 190 m from Playa El Pinque
- 10.5 km from Costa Adeje
Pool and Leisure
- 3 swimming pools- including the Eden Pool which is exclusively for adults
- 6 restaurants
- 5 bars
- Concert area
- Local and international shows
- Kids’ club
- Luggage storage
- Business facilities
- Technology shop
- Laundry facilities
LOCAL AREA AND THINGS TO DO
The area around Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife is full of small beaches, so you can walk a few minutes in any direction and come across one. Every small cove along the coast has a beach, with most being rocky, yet very scenic. If you head inland a few minutes north by car, you'll come to Callao Salvaje, which is a village with some restaurants and bars. There's also a walk along the water that is worth checking out.Heading south, Costa Adeje is just under 11 km away. Once there, you'll find a marina offering excursions, along with large shopping malls and plenty of dining and entertainment options. There is a bus stop right outside the hotel that will take you to Costa Adeje and its surrounding areas, including Playa de las Americas and Los Cristianos, in just over 20 minutes.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Sessions - the main buffet restaurant. It offers views of the sea.
- Capolavoro - A tribute to la bella Italia, the love of aromas and tastes of a culture that perfectly combines vitality, energy and tradition.
- Narumi restaurant – serves Japanese snacks and Asian cuisine.
- Montauk - serves a range of beef-based dishes.
- The Beach Club - with sea views and located right next to the salt water lagoon. It serves international cuisine.
- 3rd Half - onsite sports pub. It specialises in Tex Mex and international food.
- UTC - lobby bar perfect for an aperitif or after dinner drink.
- The 16th - the rooftop sky lounge, offering drinks and views of the ocean.
- Nirvana pool bar - serves drinks and snacks.
- Oasis pool bar - serves a selection of snacks and drinks
- Constant Grind - coffee shop.
- 624 rooms
- 259 suites
- 2 blocks
- Free Wi-Fi
OVERVIEW OF ROOMS
All rooms at Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife come with a terrace, king-size or twin beds, minibar, air conditioning, television and sofa bed. Upgraded rooms offer views of the sea. Suites at the property come with a jetted bathtub, wine cellar, coffee maker and a furnished balcony or terrace. Many of the suites also have balconies with sea views.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
Babysitting / Childcare