- Beachfront hotel
- Infinity pool
- Relaxing spa
About Fisherman’s Cove Resort
The 5-star Le Meridien Fisherman's Cove is located on the northern side of Mahé Island. The hotel is perfectly placed at the quieter end of the beautiful Beau Vallon Beach, giving you direct access to long stretches of powdery soft sand and the crystal-clear waters of the Indian Ocean. From here, you can admire panoramic views of Silhouette and North Island across the bay. This is a popular spot for snorkelling, thanks to the abundance of coral and tropical marine life beneath the surface.
The hotel is surrounded by lush gardens in a secluded spot that offers a peaceful escape. During your stay, you can visit the tranquil Zen Spa to enjoy a soothing treatment. The hotel has a buffet restaurant as well as a popular à la carte eatery called ‘Paris Seychelles’. This restaurant specialises in fresh seafood and gives you a taste of the Seychelles. There are also 2 bars to visit for post-dinner cocktails.
Who Is It Great for?
Visitors recommend this hotel for couples because of the peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. This resort is also a popular choice for honeymooners, thanks to its stunning location.
At a Glance
- Situated on Beau Vallon Beach
- 5km from Victoria
- 14km from Seychelles International Airport
Pool and Leisure
- Infinity pool
- Zen Spa*
- Fitness centre
- Tennis court
- Water sports*
Restaurant and Bars
- 2 restaurants (1 buffet and 1 à la carte)
- 2 bars
- Yoga classes at the Zen Spa*
- Musicians occasionally perform at Le Cardinal Restaurant (select nights only)
- Free Wi-Fi (in lobby and public areas only)
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour room service*
- Laundry service*
Local Area and Things to Do
The hotel’s proximity to Beau Vallon Beach, means that guests often choose to spend their time here. This gorgeous sandy beach is just steps away and is an idyllic place to relax. If you want to get closer to nature, the hotel runs a unique snorkelling programme called ‘Unlock the Sea’ which is led by marine experts. You’ll visit different areas and get to discover colourful coral reefs, rays and tropical fish. There’s even an underwater post-box so you can send letters back home.
For more adventure, you can try island hopping and visit some of the other beautiful islands of the Seychelles. Praslin and La Digue are both popular choices and can be reached by boat. The capital city of the Seychelles- Victoria, is just a 10-minute drive from the hotel too.
Food and Drink
- Le Cardinal – an open-air eatery with stunning views of the resort gardens and the dazzling Indian Ocean. This buffet restaurant serves breakfast and evening meals with a different theme each night of the week.
- Paris Seychelles- a fine dining restaurant located on the resort’s pontoon. Take in stunning views as you savour classic French gastronomy and Creole cuisine.
- Le Cocoloba Bar- this bar serves a wide range of drinks and has a small library.
- Sunset Bar- this peaceful spot has an extended pontoon which is a great place to relax and admire the views. Enjoy refreshing cocktails here.
- 68 rooms
- Free Wi-Fi in select areas
Overview of Rooms
All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, an open-plan bathroom and a private terrace offering views of the resort gardens or the Indian Ocean. Each room is decorated in warm, earthy colours, with dark wooden furniture and tropical prints of the Seychelles adorning the walls.
You can choose between Superior Rooms and Deluxe Rooms or opt for a suite which offers more space and additional amenities. Junior Suites boast incredible ocean views, while Executive Suites have a separate living area. Family suites are also available.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
Due to the hillside location of the hotel, we do not recommend Fisherman's Cove for any guests with reduced mobility.