From the minute we arrived until the minute we left we loved everything about this hotel. The staff were all so friendly and made us feel very special, they all go out of their way to make sure your holiday is perfect.Judith from Bordon, checked in Mon 03 Oct 2022
- 5 swimming pools
- Close to 2 beaches
- Wellness spa
- Kids’ club
About Constance Ephelia Seychelles
The 5-star Constance Ephelia Seychelles is a gorgeous haven that offers an idyllic escape to paradise. The resort is located on the island of Mahé and is nestled amongst a stunning tropical landscape surrounded by an abundance of lush greenery. Two beautiful beaches border the hotel, meaning the soft sand and azure waters of the Indian Ocean are just steps away.
This sprawling resort spans over 120-hectares and is filled with fun things for you to do, including plenty of family-friendly activities. If you’re seeking adventure, you can try zip lining or wall climbing. Alternatively, take a break and enjoy a swim in one of the 5 pools. The Constance Kids’ Club will keep children entertained with games, island exploration trips, culinary activities and much more. Adults can unwind at the U Spa by Constance, which has a wide range of calming treatments and uses natural products. When it comes to dining, there are lots of options. Enjoy buffet meals or à la carte Creole specialities during your stay.
Who Is It Great for?
Visitors recommend this hotel for families due to the wide selection of activities. Guests rated both the kids’ club and the zip lining highly. Visitors also recommend this hotel for couples because of the peaceful location and the high quality food.
At a Glance
- Situated on 2 beaches
- Overlooking Port Launay Marine National Park
- 18km from Victoria
- 23km from Seychelles International Airport
Pool and Leisure
- 5 swimming pools
- Constance Kids’ Club (ages 4-11)
- U Spa by Constance*
- Sauna & steam room
- 4 tennis courts
- Squash court
- Yoga pavilion*
Restaurant and Bars
- 5 restaurants (including buffet and à la carte)
- 6 bars
- Drinks and light snacks served along the South Beach and by the pools
- Non-motorised water sports are complimentary
- Zip lining*
- Wall climbing*
- PADI diving*
- Some facilities are available for disabled guests
- Free Wi-Fi
- 5 boutiques
- Laundry service*
Local Area and Things to Do
With so much to keep you occupied at the resort, including a wide range of bars and restaurants, outdoor activities and water sports, you won’t need to leave. The Constance Kids’ Club has lots to keep the children entertained, with themed days and PlayStation and Nintendo Wii games available. The hotel’s exhilarating zip line offers a fun adventure that the whole family can enjoy. The property overlooks the beautiful Port Launay Marine National Park, so you might want to explore this area more during your stay.
If you do want to venture further though, you can visit the capital city of the Seychelles- Victoria. This is just 18km away and is reachable by car in approximately 40 minutes. Here, you can discover the Victoria Botanical Gardens or the Natural History Museum.
Food and Drink
- Corossol- the hotel’s main buffet restaurant serves dishes from all around the world for breakfast and dinner. There are live cooking stations and themed dinners.
- Helios- this buffet restaurant offers Mediterranean cuisine, tapas, mezze and pizza. At dinner, there is also an à la carte menu.
- Adam & Eve- an à la carte restaurant serving authentic Asian cuisine. There is an open kitchen where you can watch the chefs at work.
- Seselwa- this all-day dining restaurant faces the gorgeous North beach. Guests staying in Senior Suites and Villas can enjoy a breakfast buffet here. Traditional Creole dishes are served at lunch and dinner.
- Cyann- the hotel’s ‘signature cuisine’ restaurant boasts stunning views over Port Launay Marine Park. For lunch, you can sample fresh sushi. At dinner, a selection of signature dishes are served that combine French culinary techniques with local influences.
- Kabana Bar- sink your toes into the soft sands of Port Launay Beach and sample refreshing cocktails or tropical slushies. There are games and a children’s playground nearby.
- Zee Bar- open all day until late in the evening, this bar has a creative cocktail menu and live music on select nights.
- Helios Bar- situated next to Helios restaurant, this bar has a wide range of drinks, cocktails and iced teas.
- Adam & Eve Bar- this bar is part of the Adam & Eve restaurant, facing the pool and the beach. It specialises in fresh fruit, smoothies and local drinks served in coconuts.
- Seselwa Bar- set on the sandy North Beach, this is the place to go to listen to Creole tunes with a chilled beer or tropical cocktail in hand.
- Cyann Bar- this bar is a must visit if you’re looking for something a bit different. Choose from a selection of aged rums from around the world, rare spirits, cocktails and wines from the in-house cellar.
- Free Wi-Fi
- 313 rooms
Overview of Rooms
Constance Ephelia Seychelles has lots of different rooms and villas to choose from. All rooms have a contemporary design that features neutral décor with splashes of colour. Amenities include air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, LCD TV and a Mac mini. Tropical Garden Rooms can sleep 2 guests and have a private balcony with access to the garden. Junior Suites and Senior Suites offer more space and additional amenities.
Family Villas are also available and have either 2 or 3 bedrooms as well as a private swimming pool. There are Beach Villas and Hillside Villas too. The Presidential Villa is the most luxurious accommodation type. This is made up of 3 bedrooms and has 2 private pools, a gym, sauna and steam room.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
Babysitting / Childcare